DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   FS: DVDs with Store Exclusives (most sealed) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/539717-fs-dvds-store-exclusives-most-sealed.html)

LordStaxxus 09-15-08 01:56 PM

FS: DVDs with Store Exclusives (most sealed)

Here's a bunch of discs with retailer exclusives I'm looking to pass on to those who love such things. Most are still sealed, but the few that aren't are still new, complete, and either unwatched or watched maybe once.

Paypal only. Shipping is $4 no matter how many you buy. I will ship internationally, but the shipping may be a little more.

-Knocked Up Extended & Unrated 2 disc collector's edition with Target Production booklet [partially sealed] $20
-Superbad 2 disc Unrated Extended Edition with Target bonus stuff $20
-Cloverfield Widescreen with Best Buy Bonus Disc "T.J. Miller's ("Hud") Video Diary" [Sealed] $17
-Halloween 2007 Unrated 2-Disc Special Edition Widescreen with Circuit City Bonus disc AND Best Buy lenticular slipcover [Sealed] $17
-Doctor Strange (Marvel Animated Features) with Best Buy Exclusive Marvel Trading Cards [Sealed] $7
-The Invincible Iron Man (Marvel Animated Features) with Best Buy Exclusive Iron Man Trading Cards [Sealed] $7
-Ultimate Avengers 2 (Marvel Animated Features) with Best Buy Exclusive Ultimate Avengers Trading Cards [Sealed] $7
-Ultimate Avengers: The Movie (Marvel Animated Features) with Best Buy Exclusive Ultimate Avengers Trading Cards [Sealed] $7
-The Simpsons Movie Widescreen with Circuit City Exclusive Springfield Map [Sealed] $19
-Transformers Widescreen Two Disc Special Edition with Target Exclusive Optimus Prime Transforming Packaging and Prequel Comic [Sealed] $19
-Prison Break: Season 1 with Best Buy Mobisodes Bonus Disc $20
-Look, Up In The Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman with Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc and Mini-Poster Prints $12
-Batman Begins Two Disc Deluxe Edition with Best Buy Exclusive lenticular cover and comic $15
-Saw III Unrated Edition Widescreen with Best Buy Exclusive Film Cell [Sealed] $12
-Beavis & Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection vol 1 with FYE Holiday Bonus Disc $16
-Beavis & Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection vol 2 with Best Buy Bonus Disc $16
-Beavis & Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection vol 3 with Best Buy Bonus Disc AND Target Bonus Disc $16
-Fraggle Rock Complete First Season with Best Buy Exclusive CD-ROM [Sealed] $25

liquidevil 09-15-08 06:35 PM

I'm interested in Superbad. would you be interested in trading? If so please pm me I have some dvds, and some video games.

LordStaxxus 09-19-08 02:24 AM

Updated somewhat.

taco5 10-12-08 09:35 PM

This still available?

Beavis & Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection vol 1 with FYE Holiday Bonus Disc