Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

the Office Season 4 Best Buy exclusive set for trade

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 09-08-08, 10:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EDIT: TRADED TO RAINMAKER FOR 2 CC'S. item no longer available.

i think the title sums it up. Have:

The Office: Season 4: Dunder-Mifflin Fun Run Kit. includes season 4 (viewed once through), a MSDMSMPMCRAPAFRRFTC water bottle, support the rabid bracelet, and support the rabid Tshirt, still sealed (i'm told it's a size: large). all packaged in a miniature paper box (really neat looking). all are in mint condition, nothing even touched save for 1 view through the season.

i'm really not looking to sell this, just trade for a fair value (ie, 2 criterions, or a small good pile of dvd's). i'm not one who thinks it's worth a hundred just 'cuz i touched it. this bad boy is quite large, so i'm thinking it's got to go parcel (too much non-media product), unless a buyer swings a deal for priority.

my wants: oh, there's a ton. and these are just some of my SD-DVD wants. boldies are big wants. only looking for widescreen if applicable, in good condition.

pianist, payback, casablanca, hot rod, elizabeth: golden age, carlito's way, blades of glory, mallrats, bulletproof, worlds fastest indian, eastern promises, hulk, american gangster, happy gilmore, frighteners, fearless, dog day afternoon, assault on precinct 13 (remake), tideland, renaissance: paris 2054, face/off, oceans 12, oceans 13, patriot games, clear and present danger, mulberry st (afterdark blah blah), return of the living dead 2 or 3, CHUD, phantasm 2, 3, or 4, the stand, carrie, i know who killed me, xxx: state of the union, supernova, disturbing behavior, apt pupil, darkman, mean machine, meatball machine, margot at the wedding, casanova, both blues brothers titles, running scared, fisher king, house of d, adventures of baron munchausen, tombstone, jackie brown, metropolis (anime or fritz lang versions), barry lyndon, garfield: tale of 2 kitties, love in the time of cholera, once, pink flamingos, spun, irreversible, touch of evil, wizard of gore (crispin glover), watching the detectives, brothers grimm, cruel intentions, harry potter: OOTP, invasion, brotherhood of the wolf, cobb, married life, they were expendable, the hammer, robot chicken seasons 1 and 2, street kings, spongebob squarepants: season 3, skinwalkers, awake, unearthed, dr strange, monty python’s flying circus 16 ton megaset, half nelson, spongebob squarepants movie, glengarry glen ross, purple rose of cairo, cape fear, syriana, cassandra’s dream, saw III, 1408, bananas, manhattan murder mystery, wild at heart, blue velvet, manhattan, hannah and her sisters, touch of evil, event horizon, poolhall junkies, flawless (michael caine),

Criterion dvd want list:
la haine, brand upon the brain, vampyr, sansho the bailiff, battle of algiers, army of shadows, samurai trilogy, shock corridor, dead ringers, any Kurosawa release, alphaville, andrei rublev, fishing with john, wages of fear, tokyo drifter, most dangerous game, passion of joan of arc, eisenstein sound years, schizopolis, jubilee, devil and daniel webster, naked lunch, onibaba, sword of the beast, my own private idaho, sword of doom, le samourai, jigoku, symiopsychotaxiplasm, green for danger, overlord, if..., ace in the hole

Disney/animated DVD wants: (got a kid on the way!) 
Jungle Book, Lion King, Lion King 2, Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia Anthology/Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, Cinderella 3, Lady and the Tramp, Lady and the Tramp 2, Winnie the Pooh themed movies (heffalump, tigger, piglet, et all), Fox and the Hound 2, Lilo and Stitch, Buzz Lightyear, Emperor’s New Groove, the Wild, Mickey’s Once Upon a Xmas, Beauty and the Beast: craptastic Christmas, Ice Age: Meltdown, Shark Tale, Happy Feet, Porco Rosso, Cat Returns, Spirited Away

references: i has these, too. first time attempting a trade here. i'm near 1000 (100%) at ebay, over 1/2 as a seller (id: krs-industrial). i'm the top rank at highdefdigest, w/ over 150 (100%), and i moderate there. i've dealt w/ tomselleck and burr1196 from here, there.

Last edited by Nate Boss; 09-10-08 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-08-08, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Your wants are impossible to read. Try putting them in a list format.
Old 09-08-08, 11:14 PM

ygm
Old 09-09-08, 12:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
Your wants are impossible to read. Try putting them in a list format.
funnily, i had 'em as a list, but made 'em like that to try to NOT be annoying. i'll change it tomorrow.
Old 09-09-08, 07:35 AM

Ygpm