Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player + 10 movies (300, Harry Potter, more) - $200

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 08-31-08, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believ I've sold/traded here before, but I've been buing/selling on eBay since 1997 (also as sandman642).

Almost New Toshiba HD-DVD Player, Model HD-A2 for sale with the following movies

300 (purchased new, watched once, excellent condition)

Phantom Of The Opera (purchased used, never watched, excellent condition)

Stardust (purchased new, watched once, excellent condition)

Black Snake Moan (purchased used, in standard DVD case w/ HD-DVD art, never watched, excellent condition)

The Italian Job (purchased used, in standard DVD case w/ HD-DVD art, never watched, excellent condition)

Harry Potter And The Sorceror's Stone (purchased used, never watched, excellent condition)

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (purchased used, never watched, excellent condition)

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban (purchased used, never watched, excellent condition)

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (purchased used, never watched, excellent condition)

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix (still sealed)

I'd like to sell the lot for $200. I may consider breaking it up for the right price.

Thanks for looking!