DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   For Trade: Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/538243-trade-sarah-connor-chronicles-steelbook.html)

Senor Javi 08-22-08 09:24 AM

For Trade: Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook

***Deal Completed!***

Missed out on the Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook? That's OK, I've got your back. I have one sealed copy of the Steelbook and am looking for another sealed Steelbook in return. I'm looking for four specific Steelbooks which I will list in order of preference:

1. Indiana Jones: The Adventure Collection (Canada Future Shop exclusive steelbook)
2. Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 (Canada Future Shop exclusive steelbook)
3. X-Men: The Last Stand (Canada Future Shop exclusive steelbook)
4. The Departed (US Best Buy exclusive steelbook)

I have most of the Steelbooks that I want, so if no one offers a trade I'll probably just keep this until I miss a Steelbook that I want.

Things that you'll want to know:

1. I have absolutely no trading history. Not here and not on any other sites. I've always been very weary in trading, buying, and selling over the Internet because I was burned all three times I attempted to buy something off of eBay.
2. I'm located in the US, specifically NJ.
3. I anticipate no problems in shipping things from my end. I have a brother who owns and operates a small t-shirt company and routinely ships all over the world and has never had a problem in shipping. I plan on asking for specific advice and help for what my shipping methods should be.
4. As I mentioned before, my Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook is sealed. I will only trade for another sealed Steelbook (of which I'm only looking for the above Steelbooks). The condition of the case looks pretty perfect. There is a small (maybe one millimeter) scratch in the bottom left-hand corner right on the edge along the bottom. You cannot see it if you look directly at the Steelbook. It's barely noticeable, but I just wanted to mention it because I want to be honest. There are no other scratches as far as I can tell and there are no dents. It's in as good condition as the one that I'm keeping for myself.
5. I have a small box that I plan on shipping the Steelbook in unless my brother objects to it for some reason. I'd appreciate if you did the same, only because I bought a Steelbook from bestbuy.com one time and they sent it in a mailer and it was dented.
6. I'm getting all the insurance and everything and I'd appreciate it if you did the same.

Please post or PM me if you are interested.

***Deal Completed!***

Randy Miller III 08-22-08 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Senor Javi (Post 8889935)
Missed out on the Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook? That's OK, I've got your back. I one sealed copy of the Steelbook and am looking for another sealed Steelbook in return. I'm looking for four specific Steelbooks which I will list in order of preference:

1. Indiana Jones: The Adventure Collection (Canada Future Shop exclusive steelbook)

I have most of the Steelbooks that I want, so if no one offers a trade I'll probably just keep this until I miss a Steelbook that I want.

Things that you'll want to know:

1. I have absolutely no trading history. Not here and not on any other sites. I've always been very weary in trading, buying, and selling over the Internet because I was burned all three times I attempted to buy something off of eBay.
2. I'm located in the US, specifically NJ.
3. I anticipate no problems in shipping things from my end. I have a brother who owns and operates a small t-shirt company and routinely ships all over the world and has never had a problem in shipping. I plan on asking for specific advice and help for what my shipping methods should be.
4. As I mentioned before, my Sarah Connor Chronicles Steelbook is sealed. I will only trade for another sealed Steelbook (of which I'm only looking for the above Steelbooks). The condition of the case looks pretty perfect. There is a small (maybe one millimeter) scratch in the bottom left-hand corner right on the edge along the bottom. You cannot see it if you look directly at the Steelbook. It's barely noticeable, but I just wanted to mention it because I want to be honest. There are no other scratches as far as I can tell and there are no dents. It's in as good condition as the one that I'm keeping for myself.
5. I have a small box that I plan on shipping the Steelbook in unless my brother objects to it for some reason. I'd appreciate if you did the same, only because I bought a Steelbook from bestbuy.com one time and they sent it in a mailer and it was dented.
6. I'm getting all the insurance and everything and I'd appreciate it if I did the same.

Please post or PM me if you are interested.

Didn't see a PM or e-mail option under your username, so I'll just post. I've got a copy of the Departed steelbook that I'd be willing to trade. It's in opened but excellent condition---maybe one tiny ding, but barely noticeable at all. Of course, both discs are inside and are in excellent condition, as well as the cards and inserts. I'd even be willing to throw in a few bucks via Paypal to sweeten the deal. E-mail or PM if you're interested.

I'm also a Gold Trader here (and a reviewer), as well as a long-time eBay member since 1999 with over 600 feedback points.

mbtrent1617 08-22-08 11:52 AM

i have the departed steelbook in mint condition with the inserts. i also have the full script with the target exclusive slipcover that houses everything .. its sweet. i sell and buy on ebay all of time. i can also send you money via paypal or a straight up trade through. I print my labels via paypal shipping through ebay.
i sent you a personal messgae you can read.

I'm in PA right now so the shipping will only take 1-2 days via 1st class mail

thanks
matt

Senor Javi 08-22-08 01:19 PM

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to give this a day or so before I give any responses so that anyone interested will have time to post or PM me. I do appreciate the early responses though.

mbtrent1617 08-22-08 02:03 PM

ok thanks

howwon 08-22-08 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Senor Javi (Post 8889935)
I'm looking for four specific Steelbooks which I will list in order of preference:

You do realise that the Future Shop exclusive SteelBooks cost more than US SteelBooks, plus shipping cost from Canada is three times more expensive when compared to USPS.

You will not get anyone wanting to trade a X-Men 3 for this.

Senor Javi 08-22-08 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by howwon (Post 8890744)
You do realise that the Future Shop exclusive SteelBooks cost more than US SteelBooks, plus shipping cost from Canada is three times more expensive when compared to USPS.

You will not get anyone wanting to trade a X-Men 3 for this.

I know, I just figured that there's no harm in trying.