Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking for SteelBooks!

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Looking for SteelBooks!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-08, 02:26 PM
Ram
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Ram; 07-11-08 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-03-08, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I have Cloverfield ($30) & Sweeney Todd ($30) Steelbooks for sale or $55 for both.
Old 07-03-08, 12:51 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I have "The Godfather Collection: The Coppola Restoration" for sale. It's R2, but it's brand new and sealed. PM me if you're interested.
Old 07-03-08, 12:58 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

I have death proof on Steelbook for $28
Old 07-06-08, 12:15 AM

Hey Ram, are you still wanting to trade or what? I've sent you several emails and haven't heard from you. I don't need the Transformers anymore, and if you don't want to trade, just send me back the cash I sent via paypal for the Spiderman 3 Steelbook. I know I didn't really send enough for Spidey to ship it all by itself. Thanks for offering to pick it up for me also. If you still want to trade though, just shoot me a pm or email. Here's a bump for you also.

LMK,
mr. b_dvd

Last edited by mr. b_dvd; 07-06-08 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-06-08, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I have the Grudge 2 steelbook for $20 shipped.
Old 07-10-08, 10:26 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 907 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by mr. b_dvd
Hey Ram, are you still wanting to trade or what? I've sent you several emails and haven't heard from you. I don't need the Transformers anymore, and if you don't want to trade, just send me back the cash I sent via paypal for the Spiderman 3 Steelbook. I know I didn't really send enough for Spidey to ship it all by itself. Thanks for offering to pick it up for me also. If you still want to trade though, just shoot me a pm or email. Here's a bump for you also.

LMK,
mr. b_dvd
guess i am not the only one he ignores in pm. i would be wary.
Old 07-11-08, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by scott1598
Hey man if I ever find that Little Mermaid steelbook it's all yours, but you have to give me you soul as promised.
Old 07-11-08, 02:19 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 907 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by JWAR
Hey man if I ever find that Little Mermaid steelbook it's all yours, but you have to give me you soul as promised.
you got it!
Old 07-11-08, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by scott1598

It looks like Ram is MIA. He has not responded to any of my pm's I've sent him here and on another board, and numerous emails. I won't give out the details unless it is okay to do so, but he still has $38 I sent him via paypal for a movie he agreed to pick up for me and ship it with the trade. I'm still hopeful he'll respond so we can work something out, or at least refund the cash.

It also looks like he was on here this morning since that is when he edited his post on this thread.

Last edited by mr. b_dvd; 07-11-08 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-11-08, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JWAR
forget the dvds, start collecting souls because if when you find 2 little mermaid steelbooks, you will have 2 souls.

i.e. im interested in one as well
Old 07-17-08, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by mr. b_dvd
It looks like Ram is MIA. He has not responded to any of my pm's I've sent him here and on another board, and numerous emails. I won't give out the details unless it is okay to do so, but he still has $38 I sent him via paypal for a movie he agreed to pick up for me and ship it with the trade. I'm still hopeful he'll respond so we can work something out, or at least refund the cash.

It also looks like he was on here this morning since that is when he edited his post on this thread.
I just wanted to post that Ram refunded me the cash I sent him, so all is fine with me now. I don't know if he is still looking for steelbooks, as he edited his first post. I thought I'd post here anyway just so any that saw my above post would know he appears to be a stand up guy. He might not be around much anymore since he's ignoring pm's.

Anyway, here's a bump for you Ram. I'm sorry we couldn't work out a trade this time, but maybe some day soon.