Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Want to Trade Brak Show S1

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Want to Trade Brak Show S1

Old 03-16-08, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Want to Trade Brak Show S1 + Extras

I have a few things to trade, and there are a lot of random things that I would gladly take for them. I want to get rid of everything at once. I will take care of shipping. So, we are trading the whole lot for whatever you can offer.

*I have Brak Show Season 1 for Trade. I only played 2 episodes on disc 1, and nothing on disc 2. It is mint with slip cover.
*Me, Myself, and Irene Standard DVD - Great Condition
*Rayman Raving Rabbids - PS2 Game (Complete and Great condition, except the top box cover art is a bit tore and wore.)
*Def Jam Vendetta - PS2 Game (Complete and Great condition)

I'll add more as I think of it. This is what I hav ein front of me for now, and I want it gone.

Please post offers or trade lists.

I've had a load of perfect trades on here and a huge A+ ebay feedback.

Thanks!

**I also have a huge long box and a binder full of Magic the Gathering cards to get rid of. Trade separately, or with the lot above. I played about 1 year after it came out, and have a ton of stuff starting with 4th Edition and The Dark and going up until about when Visions and 5th Edition came out. I will never touch these things again. I loved it when I first played, but that was long ago. There's a ton that were rare at the time, but I'm sure aren't worth lots now. Offer if you want. As long as shipping doesn't cost me tons, and I can snag a few DVDs or PS2 games I want, I'll trade. There's around 200-400ish?

**I also have an original Final Fantasy 7 Cloud Strife Extra Knights figure in the package. These were the first ones that came out, and usually go on eBay for about $50-$75. Will take offers for this thing as well.

Last edited by McButton; 03-16-08 at 11:59 PM.
Old 03-18-08, 12:45 AM

Noticed I have 2 posts. Please close this one if there is a problem, or I can merge the 2.

I do still want to get rid of all of this stuff.
Old 03-21-08, 07:54 PM

Anybody for anything? I don't want much.