Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: New Releases w/ Prices We take Paypal

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-07, 06:13 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And DLINK you where a member a month longer.........you another asshole keeps running his mouth also! Anyone can IM me on AIM at GMPARTWORKS @ aol and i will gladly sell you dvds i had offered. I will most likely get banned and I do not care because I don't want to be apart of a bunch of assholes who bad mouth me!
Old 10-27-07, 06:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
You know, there IS a quote button. It just makes scrolling through this mess a little easier for some of us.
Old 10-27-07, 06:54 PM

Later.
Old 10-27-07, 07:18 PM
Suspended

why don't you just answer what your Amazon or Ebay selling name(s) are.

if you're legit, it seems only naturally you'd want to prove your reliability and product.

just a thought.

wish they would add a poll to this thread.

i say this is a scam..
Old 10-27-07, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by DVDs4Cheap
And DLINK you where a member a month longer.........you another asshole keeps running his mouth also! Anyone can IM me on AIM at GMPARTWORKS @ aol and i will gladly sell you dvds i had offered. I will most likely get banned and I do not care because I don't want to be apart of a bunch of assholes who bad mouth me!

Dude you are waaaaaaaay to sensitive.
Old 10-27-07, 11:32 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sociopharm02
Dude you are waaaaaaaay to sensitive.
Sensitive how do you figure? Because I say sh!t back to people who bust my balls? Like its constant don't you see? I'm a scam right but I sent 2 FREE New Releases out OVERNIGHT yesterday and they will have them Monday. So ask them if they are bootlegs or if im a scam.

Also I want to do a another giveaway but it will be for a kids movie. Either Meet the Robinsons, Surfs Up, Dinotopia of Princess's Enchanted tales. So let me know if you guys are interested. This WILL come with a Case and everything all original region 1.

To people who believe im legit and haven't made unnessesary comments or are even In between- Thank You
Old 10-28-07, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'll take your offer of a giveaway, any kids movie will be fine...just to make sure you're legit.

Lemme know.
Old 10-28-07, 06:54 AM

Sent you a PM
Old 10-28-07, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Sensitive how do you figure? Because I say sh!t back to people who bust my balls? Like its constant don't you see? I'm a scam right but I sent 2 FREE New Releases out OVERNIGHT yesterday and they will have them Monday. So ask them if they are bootlegs or if im a scam.

Also I want to do a another giveaway but it will be for a kids movie. Either Meet the Robinsons, Surfs Up, Dinotopia of Princess's Enchanted tales. So let me know if you guys are interested. This WILL come with a Case and everything all original region 1.

To people who believe im legit and haven't made unnessesary comments or are even In between- Thank You
for the umpteenth time..what is your seller name at amazon? you keep avoiding that question
Old 10-28-07, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You people that do nothing but talk sh!t....need to get banned. Get a fucking life!
now that is a priceless marketing line for a seller
Old 10-28-07, 12:34 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
1. I know your not on Amazon. All these releases you mention owning and "selling on Amazon", well, no one with your name is selling these. Not even a single person is selling them close to your price. No one is selling them disc only. What is your Amazon/Ebay name?

2. You are asking for cover art for movies you are SELLING here. Please, enlighten me as to why you would need coverart for these NEW RELEASES that just came out days ago?

3. Not only that, you apparently have 360 games as "disc only".

4. You must think some of us were born yesterday. As I posted above, it would not shock me if you in fact did ship out real DVDs to these guys who asked for them. However, there is no way to know that in future transaction you will even send anything, or just bootlegs. Please, post more pictures. It seems amazing you have an endless supply of disc only DVDs that JUST CAME OUT.

5. You're clearly nuts.
Old 10-28-07, 12:39 PM
Suspended

You hate us so much and want to get banned....but now your doing a giveaway....again? Amazing.
Old 10-28-07, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If this guy isn't for real, and I'll just say "if", well...the guy has no clue what he has coming if he actually screws with the members here. In the past when we have someone rip a fellow member off, everyone comes together to let everyone else know about it, and do all within legal means to take care of fellow members.
Old 10-28-07, 01:15 PM
Suspended

Alright, I'll buy from you. Do I get the third DVD half price if I buy 3 then?
Old 10-28-07, 01:34 PM

Amazon Marketplace:
Meet the Robinsons 9$
Transformers 10.99$
Surf's Up 7.80$
Mr Brooks 10.50$

So in some cases hes only underselling by .99. That doesnt really seem unreasonable. He has DVD's for sale and hasnt ripped anyone off. Its ok if you dont want to buy from him but if we put the nail in every new members coffin because he has good prices we would be turning away a bunch of new members. In my mind he is genuine until we have a real reason to mistrust him. If he rips anyone off he will completely embarrased and wont be able to trade anywhere. At least let him prove himself to someone.

Besides a lot of people here sell their DVD's under the price Amazon does, even though they are older DVD's doesnt really make a difference. So just chill guys.
Old 10-28-07, 01:42 PM
Banned

Good post layziebones. Innocent until proven guilty.
Old 10-28-07, 01:43 PM
Suspended

i agree he's totally legit.

got my disc in mail yesterday

check it out..

my apologies.

(JUST A JOKE, NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING or RECEIVED anything from this person)

Last edited by lcnickell; 10-28-07 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-28-07, 01:44 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Layziebones
Amazon Marketplace:
Meet the Robinsons 9$
Transformers 10.99$
Surf's Up 7.80$
Mr Brooks 10.50$

So in some cases hes only underselling by .99. That doesnt really seem unreasonable. He has DVD's for sale and hasnt ripped anyone off. Its ok if you dont want to buy from him but if we put the nail in every new members coffin because he has good prices we would be turning away a bunch of new members. In my mind he is genuine until we have a real reason to mistrust him. If he rips anyone off he will completely embarrased and wont be able to trade anywhere. At least let him prove himself to someone.

Besides a lot of people here sell their DVD's under the price Amazon does, even though they are older DVD's doesnt really make a difference. So just chill guys.
When I searched these prices were not there, which was Thursday or Friday.
Please keep in mind this "seller" is selling disc only movies at this point. He has no references (claims to, but refuses to prove them), used language that was not needed, and has acted like a 6 year old.
Old 10-28-07, 01:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by zombiefan3999
Good post layziebones. Innocent until proven guilty.
Wrong. With prices and replies like he has shown, he is guilty until proven innocent. By innocent, I mean people that actually pay him $ and get an actual retail copy of the movie.
Old 10-28-07, 01:53 PM
Banned

I still say dont crucify him until he actually screws someone. And I can understand everyones concern. But he still hasnt screwed anyone. (YET)
Old 10-28-07, 01:53 PM
Suspended

My name is [email protected] on Amazon and its my AIM name.
Old 10-28-07, 01:56 PM
Suspended

Gizmo you have way to much time on your hands. You keep stating all this information about me when you know nothing about me. I sell original discs with artwork. And ANYONE who is LOCAL im willing to meet to exchange.
Old 10-28-07, 01:56 PM
Suspended

lcnickell thats pretty funny but i never sent you anything.
Old 10-28-07, 01:58 PM
Suspended

i think everyone knows that you didn't send that to me
Old 10-28-07, 02:25 PM
Suspended

Gizmo you have way to much time on your hands. You keep stating all this information about me when you know nothing about me. I sell original discs with artwork. And ANYONE who is LOCAL im willing to meet to exchange.
Riddle me this, why are you asking for artwork for discs you already own and are selling?
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....51#post8195551
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....88#post8194088

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.