DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Decepticon Steelbook FS/FT

Old 10-16-07, 01:16 PM

Decepticon Steelbook FS/FT

Movie has been opened and watched once. It's R1 from FYE will sell for $30 plus shipping or trade for 300 steelbook(don't care what region as long as it is in good condition...I don't even need the discs). would be willing to throw in a little cash as well. LMK if interested.
Old 10-16-07, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Seems expensive for something that can be had, brand new in store for 26.99
Old 10-16-07, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by jjcool
Seems expensive for something that can be had, brand new in store for 26.99
Really? Cause after tax it was $29.03. $30 seems pretty reasonable to me for something that might as well be brand new. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks then when no one can find them at retail anymore.
Old 10-16-07, 06:22 PM
Banned

The local FYE here had it on sale for 24.99, with my FYE membership it was $22.49. $30 does seem a bit much but what the heck they are selling for alot more on Feebay. Good Luck to you.

P.S. Didn't you like the flick?
Old 10-16-07, 06:42 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

considering you prolly couldn't just walk into a TWEC store and pick one up now, if you didn't pre-order that is, $30 is not at all outrageous. this will likely go for a lot more in a couple weeks.
Old 10-17-07, 04:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by prozac80
Really? Cause after tax it was $29.03. $30 seems pretty reasonable to me for something that might as well be brand new. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks then when no one can find them at retail anymore.
But its not brand new. Thats the whole point. Someone can get one for 29.03, which is less than 30.00, brand new and sealed.
Old 10-17-07, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by scott1598
considering you prolly couldn't just walk into a TWEC store and pick one up now, if you didn't pre-order that is, $30 is not at all outrageous. this will likely go for a lot more in a couple weeks.
I guess this depends where you are located. My FYE had tons of these still available, but they could very well be scarce in other areas, i suppose.
Old 10-17-07, 05:28 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Originally Posted by jjcool
I guess this depends where you are located. My FYE had tons of these still available, but they could very well be scarce in other areas, i suppose.
why do you keep posting in this thread? he can sell for what he wants and if someone wants it, they get it. that is the point of these threads. not to criticize what someone thinks they can get for it...