DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   Decepticon Steelbook FS/FT (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/514595-decepticon-steelbook-fs-ft.html)

prozac80 10-16-07 02:16 PM

Decepticon Steelbook FS/FT
 
Movie has been opened and watched once. It's R1 from FYE will sell for $30 plus shipping or trade for 300 steelbook(don't care what region as long as it is in good condition...I don't even need the discs). would be willing to throw in a little cash as well. LMK if interested.

jjcool 10-16-07 05:18 PM

Seems expensive for something that can be had, brand new in store for 26.99

prozac80 10-16-07 05:38 PM


Originally Posted by jjcool
Seems expensive for something that can be had, brand new in store for 26.99

Really? Cause after tax it was $29.03. $30 seems pretty reasonable to me for something that might as well be brand new. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks then when no one can find them at retail anymore.

JLBkret 10-16-07 07:22 PM

The local FYE here had it on sale for 24.99, with my FYE membership it was $22.49. $30 does seem a bit much but what the heck they are selling for alot more on Feebay. Good Luck to you.

P.S. Didn't you like the flick?

OldBoy 10-16-07 07:42 PM

considering you prolly couldn't just walk into a TWEC store and pick one up now, if you didn't pre-order that is, $30 is not at all outrageous. this will likely go for a lot more in a couple weeks.

jjcool 10-17-07 05:30 PM


Originally Posted by prozac80
Really? Cause after tax it was $29.03. $30 seems pretty reasonable to me for something that might as well be brand new. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks then when no one can find them at retail anymore.

But its not brand new. Thats the whole point. Someone can get one for 29.03, which is less than 30.00, brand new and sealed.

jjcool 10-17-07 05:32 PM


Originally Posted by scott1598
considering you prolly couldn't just walk into a TWEC store and pick one up now, if you didn't pre-order that is, $30 is not at all outrageous. this will likely go for a lot more in a couple weeks.

I guess this depends where you are located. My FYE had tons of these still available, but they could very well be scarce in other areas, i suppose.

OldBoy 10-17-07 06:28 PM


Originally Posted by jjcool
I guess this depends where you are located. My FYE had tons of these still available, but they could very well be scarce in other areas, i suppose.

why do you keep posting in this thread? he can sell for what he wants and if someone wants it, they get it. that is the point of these threads. not to criticize what someone thinks they can get for it...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.