DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Japanese Adult DVDs for trade

Old 08-29-07, 02:27 AM

Japanese Adult DVDs for trade

I have some Japanese Adult Video (JAV) DVDs for trade. I would like to trade them for NON-ADULT DVDs. Links to cover images of the DVDs are posted at the bottom of this post.

Please read the following very carefully.

1-Japanese censorship law prohibits the showing of genitalia. The only uncensored videos made in Japan you can get are underground ones. My DVDs are legal, meaning that penis and vagina are digitally blurred. The blurring is minimal in terms of area, but does blur the key areas. If you must see clearly the sausage go into the donut, these DVDs aren't for you. (In these blurred videos, you can see penetration, but not clearly)

2-My DVDs are all DVD-r, meaning they were copied from the original retail copies (not copied by me). The quality is the same as retail, but obviously they don't come with the retail packaging. It is very expensive to buy the original retail DVDS from Japan, so nearly all JAV DVDs being traded (and sold on websites outside of Japan) are copies.

The above two conditions are well known and accepted as default for folks familiar with JAVs, but after a particular trade I realized that people who have never seen JAVs before do not know those conditions, so I better clarify beforehand.

I am NOT looking for original DVDs. I just require the movies be copies of the retail versions (i.e. NOT the low quality downloaded versions), so feel free to burn them onto DVD-r. But if you want to get rid of your original, that's fine with me too. Trade is 1 for 1.

Interested parties please email me or PM me. You MUST be at least 18 to trade for these, obviously. Let me know which one(s) you are interested in, and what you have to offer. If you are on the good traders list, I wouldn't mind sending first. But if you are not, you have to send first. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Here are the cover images (click to enlarge):
1) Maria Asakura

2) Tsukasa Minami

3) Maki Tomoda

4) Takako Izumi

NOTE: On some of these cover images, there are black bars over genitalia. The black bar censorship is for shelve display purposes only. This is NOT how the censorship is in the videos. For an example of what a blurred dick would look like, see this:
http://www.madonna-av.com/images/wor...ukd684jp-5.jpg