Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS:TODAY ONLY, 10 GREAT DVD'S FOR $25 SHIPPED W/ TRACKING & S&H, GET THEM WHILE U CAN

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS:TODAY ONLY, 10 GREAT DVD'S FOR $25 SHIPPED W/ TRACKING & S&H, GET THEM WHILE U CAN

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-07, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:10 Great Dvd's For $25 Shipped W/ Tracking & S&H, Get Them While U Can. l@@k!!!!!!

UPDATED: 4-16: TAKE ALL OF THE 10 DVD EX-RENTALS DOWN BELOW FOR $25 SHIPPED W/ DELIVERY CONF. TRACKING AND S&H INCLUDED (UNLESS YOU HAVE A BETTER, REASONABLE PRICE, THAT IS?). I ALWAYS USE & WILL SEND YOU THE TRACKING # ONCE PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, ONLY PLEASE. NO M.O.'S PLEASE. THAT'S JUST $2.50 A DVD. IF YOU WANT THE 3 BOOKS WITH THEM, WHICH CARRY A LITTLE WEIGHT TO THEM, BUT MY LOSE IS YOUR GAIN, THROW IN ANOTHER $8 AND EVERYTHING IS YOURS FOR $33. AS I ALWAYS DO, 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED. MY E-MAIL LINK BELOW WOULD BE THE FASTEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE WHATEVER MEANS YOU WISH. I'LL BE ON-LINE FOR LIKE ANOTHER HOUR OR SO, THEN BACK ON IN ANOTHER 2 HRS. OR SO. LIKE TO SEE THEM GO BY THEN. IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ANY PICS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK & I WILL SEND IT/THEM TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. NOT A PROBLEM. AT LEAST THE DVD'S FOR $25 FOR ALL 10 WOULD MAKE MY DAY TO SEE THEM GO. THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR!!!!

Here's my Ebay profile. In case you need to little more back-up on my credentials of being an honest seller/buyer on Ebay as well as here on DVDTALK:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

I am a GOLD TRADER with well over 70+ sales/trades on the board. I've done alot of business with alot of people on here, but until recently, I've taken a year hiatus. But I'm sure most of the long timers out here know me, and know I am a very fast shipper, reliable, package all my shipments tight and secure, to avoid any possible damage in transit to you, and, aside of these being all ex-rentals, take excellent care of my discs. ALL are guaranteeed to play 110%, or money back. But please let me know well enough in advance, ASAP!!!!

Just like the last ones I sold, which went very fast, they all have new cases to them, some, like the snap-cases, have the chapters listed inside on them (so the snap-cases aren't new, those come the way they are), others come with chapter inserts, others don't. But I'll list which ones those are in description. Some have stickers on the sleeves themselves, which I'd rather NOT take off, as I've tried, and wasn't too successful. I did'nt rip or tear anything, they just seem to be a pain to come off, and maybe someone else has a better solution? So, if anything, I figuered I'd let the buyer do it if they chose, instead of screwing something up, like tearing it. I got these all on a sale the local library in my town was selling, for whatever reason they had, so I picked up a bunch of them.

I prefer & accept PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE, but if that's an option you prefer not to use, which I understand, I will also take Money Orders ONLY please, NO CHECKS. SHIPPING & HANDING IS INCLUDED IN PRICES!!!! I will ship to the U.S. & Canada only please, but if sending an M.O. from Canada, please make sure they are the Post Office ones, or they will not be accepted. If you do send a M.O., please wait until it clears (I think it's an average 5-7 days), before I ship, unless you're a Gold Trader, for which then I'll ship out immediately. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

I ship out as soon as payment is made, including Saturdays, or, if I don't receive Paypal payment notice by 4pm, I ship out the next morning. Excluding Sundays, of course. I hate to do all this ranting, but want the potential customer to know what the story is and a little about myself before posting what I have to sell. That's maybe why I've never had a problem in the 70+, maybe more, trades/sales, I've done on here, as all the people have been kind & fair, just as myself, and would like to expect the same. Please don't say you're going to buy something if you don't intend on buying it. I'm very easy to work & get along with. Just be honest & upfront, so everything will go smoothly, that's all I ask, as I want 100% satisfaction on both ends.

I will let you know when I receive payment, and will also let you know when I ship out your item. I ship all single dvd's by 1st class, and multiples by Media Mail. I also ship EVERYTHING with a delivery confirmation tracking number, which I will send over to you once I receive payment, so you can check it's status if you choose over at the usps.com web-site.

PLEASE NOTE: Although these are all ex-rentals, none are like all scratched up like you'd see some of the ones you get if you're a Netflix customer. Those that aren't, don't know what I'm talking about, but believe me, some of those look like they been dragged on the asphault from here in MA. to Cali. If I list there's a fair amount of scratches, that would be enough, but not totally scratched or ruined looking. But as I said, they are all 100% playable or your money back.

Ok, on with the dvd's, and a few nice books as well. I apologise for all the fancy color bombs & stuff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-RENTALS: ALL ARE GUARANTEED TO PLAY FLAWLESSLY & WERE PUT IN NEW DVD CASES (EXCEPT THE SNAP-CASES). ALL ARE IN WIDESCREEN ACCEPT JIMI PLAYS BERKELEY. IF YOU'D LIKE ANY PICS OR ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK & I WILL SEND PICS TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ASAP.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ABOVE, AS I'VE GOTTEN QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BEFORE, S&H IS INCLUDED IN ALL PRICES. AND I INCLUDE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TRACKING, WHICH I WILL SEND # TO YOU UPON PAYMENT, AS WELL!!!

EX-RENTALS:

- After Hours: Not a hugely known Martin Scorcese Film: But absolutely Hilarious: Brand-new-New Case. No Stickers. No Insert. Not many scratches at all. $4

- Hostage: w/ Bruce Willis: Minimal scratches on one side of disc. 2 stickers on front. No where else. New Case. No insert. $4

- Jimi Plays Berkeley (Jimi Hendrix @ the Berkley Community Theatre - Sat. May 30, 1970): 10 page insert booklet, in near mint cond. included. A couple of rental stickers on front cover, & 1 on back. A little white-out on face of dvd to cover rental places name. A fair amount of scratches on dvd surface. Documentary Program: 49min. - Complete Audio Concert: 67 min: INCLUDES THE COMPLETE 2nd SET CONCERT PERFORMANCE FROM MAY 30, 1970 IN 5.1 SURROUND SOUND (IN AUDIO ONLY). All Beautiful footage in 5.1 & 2.0 Stereo. Not in widescreen $4

- The King of Comedy: Chapter insert included. A fair amount of scratches on dvd surface. A couple of rental stickers on front cover. A little white-out on face of dvd to cover rental places name. They should call this one the KING of ALL comedies. Absolutely dead-pan performance by DeNiro & cast. Anamorphic Widescreen 1.85:1. $4

- The Last of the Mohicans: Director's Expanded Edition - Enhanced Widescreen (DTS): Not many scratches on dvd surface. A little white-out on face of dvd to cover rental places name. A couple of rental stickers on front cover, & 1 on back. Comes w/ chapter insert. Anamorphic Widescreen 2.35:1. $4

- Little Shop of Horrors (snap-case): Chapter insert included. A fair amount of scratches on dvd surface. A couple of rental stickers on front cover. A little loose, seeing it's a snap-case. A little wear on the edges. A little white-out on face of dvd to cover rental places name. $4

- Million Dollar Baby: 2-Disc Widescreen Edition. A fair amount of scratches on disc 1 dvd surface, disc 2 less scratches than disc 1. A couple of rental stickers on front cover & 1 on back. NO chapter insert. $5

- The Outlaw Josey Wales - Clint Eastwood Collection: Snap-Case, so chapter inserts are included. This is the best looking one yet, very minor scratches on dvd surface. Not that the others are horrible, but for a rental, it looks really nice. No rental stickers other either side. $4

- The Shawshank Redemption (single-disc): Snap-Case, so chapter inserts are included. I thought the one above was the best looking one yet, w/ very minor scratches on dvd surface, but this even looks better. Hard to believe this was a rental. I know alot of people would like or rather the 2 disc-set of this, so I'll keep it low. 1 rental sticker on front, slight tear on front cover by Morgans mouth/nose, and a minor tear on back. Aside of that, everything is ship shape. $4

- Spellbound: NOT to be confused w/ the Hitchcock flick. This is an edge of your seat Doc. Follwing 8 young diverse children, from all over the country, on their way to hopefully WIN the National Spelling Bee Contest in Washington. This has been on IFC, and believe it or not, it's a real nail-biter. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Highly recommended!!! A.0. Scott: A Work of Art; Two Thumbs Up: Ebert & Roper. Insert included. New Case, as always, Full-Frame (which I believe it was filmed in, but please correct me if I'm wrong though, but I'm almost definete.). Academy Nominee Best Doc 2002. Well worth a watch or 2 or 3. I've seen it like 5 times, so I got my fill on it. Time to pass it on. $4

TAKE ALL THESE DVD'S FOR $25 SHIPPED!!!! [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]

A FEW BOOKS: FOR MORE OR ANY INFO ON ANY OF THESE BOOKS, I SUGGEST CHECKING OUT AMAZON & PUTTING IN THE ISBN #, I'LL PROVIDE FOR EACH ONE. Thank you. MAO, if this is against regulations (posting books on the dvd trading forum), please let me know, but I saw a few posting with books for sale/trade. So I felt it must be ok? So please give me a warning & I will take them down if that's the case. I'd rather that than to shut down my whole posting. Thank you very much.

- Abbott & Costello in Hollywood: A 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Most Popular Comedy Duo Ever!!!. Tight binding. Pages look excellent. 272 pages. B&W. No rips, tears. Overall excellent condition. You won't find this book, in this condition, at a better price, in my personal opinion. Info on ALL of the A&C movies & background notes as well. ISBN#: 0-399-51605-0. $9

- Hell's Angel: The Life & Times of Sonny Barger & the Hell's Angel's Motorcycle Club: National Bestseller List. Never even read it. Tight binding. Overall near mint condition. Another one well below cost, seeing its never been read before. ISBN# 0-06-093754-8. $5

- Titus Crow: Volume 3: By Brian Lumley. SIGNED, ON INSIDE COVER BY BRIAN LUMLEY: Another one I never read. Overall mint condition. ISBN# 0-312-86866-9. $5

TAKE ALL 3 BOOKS FOR: $8 SHIPPED

TAKE THE WHOLE LOT, DVD'S & BOOKS FOR $33 SHIPPED!!!!

OR, AS MENTIONED ABOVE, TAKE ALL THE 10 DVD'S FOR $25 SHIPPED, W/ TRACKING & S&H INCLUDED!!!! (SAT. & SUN. ONLY)

That's about it my friends in DVDTALKLAND. Any questions, anything whatsoever, please feel free to either post here, through the link in my name (Giallofan), or down below this posting where it says "My E-Mail", which will go directly to my e-mail addy, or feel free to e-mail direct at [email protected]. Probably be the fastest way to get to me. I usually work on a first come first served basis. So don't wait too long, as my last posting lasted about 3 days & they were all gone. Thank you for putting up with my ranting & have a great day.

Sorry about the long descriptions, but I am very honest and upfront when it comes to my dvd's, whether trading or selling, and like myself, I'm sure no one likes surprizes, so I put it out there for all to see if there's any flaws or whatever it may be. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for looking at my COLORFUL post!!!

Dean D.
"Giallofan"

Last edited by Giallofan; 04-16-07 at 09:46 AM. Reason: need some paypal $$$$
Old 04-15-07, 04:50 PM

Hi, if you don't get a buyer for these I'm interested in After Hours. Alsa FYI, the OOP Little Shop of Horrors has "SPECIAL EDITION" above the title.

Thanks!,
Samuel
Old 04-16-07, 09:15 AM

IAMLEGEND: YGM:

OwlAtHome: ygm2
I'll let you know if the deal I got B 4 yours falls threw, as someone wanted to take then all, but need to wait and hear back from them 1st. And we can talk. Either way, if they go or not, I'll let you know. Thanks for your offer. By the way, thanks for the heads-up on the LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS. Much appreciated.
Old 04-16-07, 05:43 PM

No probs, thanks for letting me know.