Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Trade For Almost Anything.."Poker Nights" CD/Dvd New/Sealed

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-07, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have this new/sealed 2006 release...cd of cool poker music and dvd on pro tips to play the game. Comes in jewell case...limited edition import..price tag says $33.99 but will trade for almost anything I don't have...

The CD, doing exactly as it says on the tin, is 'Music To Play Poker By'.The perfect soundtrack for a Poker Night. This is music for high rollers! From the Vegas Chic of the 'Ocean's 11' theme through to the original bling anthem 'Big Spender' by Shirley Bassey, classic card hustlers anthem 'The Gambler' by Kenny Rogers and cool retro funky tracks such as 'Stuck In The Middle With You', Dusty Springfield's 'Son Of A Preacher Man' and Lalo Schifrin's 'Bullitt' theme, you've got 70 minutes of perfect poker party music on 1 CD! The DVD (PAL/Region 0) especially and exclusively produced for V2TV by Virgin Poker and The Poker Channel, is packed full of poker tips 'n' tricks, and is perfect for both the beginner and seasoned pro alike! It covers everything - from basic rules, how the game works, through table etiquette, to betting strategy and even some cool shuffles and card tricks. Universal. 2005. * Please note you will need an All Code DVD player to view.