DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   FS/FT: Entourage S2, Family Guy V4, Cinderella Man Collector's Ed. OOP... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/485246-fs-ft-entourage-s2-family-guy-v4-cinderella-man-collectors-ed-oop.html)

MovieVVhore 12-01-06 07:10 AM

FS/FT: Entourage S2, Family Guy V4, Cinderella Man Collector's Ed. OOP...

hi fellow DVD whores,

For Sale or Trade:

Syriana (Widescreen) + Best Buy bonus disc - used, opened; i bought this new and sealed; watched it once, haven't touched the bonus disc (it's included inside the case); came in and remains in perfect condition - $17

Entourage Season 2 - new, sealed, my extra copy, purchased from Circuit City - GONE

Family Guy Vol. 4 (the latest one that came out in Nov.) - new, opened, i bought this one from Target (exclusive Collector's Edition) but i'm keeping the bonus stuff that came packaged outside (some cards and a bonus disc); want to sell or trade the main set (all DVDs, cases, and box), just like what you'd otherwise buy in the store, except now it's open; one disc was watched by my roommate when I was gone for Thanksgiving break, but in excellent condition; the other discs are untouched) - $30

Cinderella Man (Collector's Edition) OOP - sealed, bought this over amazon, but there's a tear in the upper right corner that goes down along the width of the DVD case; it was the seller's last copy, so i couldn't get an exchange; i will show you a photo detailing the damage if you like - $40

Over The Hedge (Widescreen): new, sealed, my extra copy, purchased from Best Buy; also includes the movie soundtrack (new & sealed, but the CD case is cracked/chipped at the bottom, but you can easily replace that; will show detailed photo upon request) and a magnetic Over the Hedge notepad (perfect for your fridge; will show photo upon request); all together this would make for a great Christmas gift for a kid - $30

The Ice Harvest (Full Screen): opened, purchased from Best Buy; didn't realize it was Full Screen (dammit); watched it once - $10

The Matador (Full Screen): opened, purchased on eBay for the bonus disc; seller said it was viewed only once; i watched all the special features; case and DVD are perfect - $10

Escape From L.A. (Widescreen): opened, purchased from Best Buy; watched it once - $10

i have a lot more, but they're at home home, so i'll update this list after i visit during Christmas break

i will also consider discounts for multiple items

Want/Looking for:

Silence of the Lambs (Criterion)
The Big Lebowski (Achiever's Edition)
The Lion King (Platinum) WS w/sleeve
Dazed & Confused (Criterion)
From Dusk Till Dawn (Collector's Box Set)
Corpse Bride (lenticular)
Panic Room (3-Disc Special Edition)
Red Dragon (2-Disc Director's Cut)
Sin City (Recut)
I, Robot (All-Access Edition)
Gladiator (Extended Edition)
Big Fish (the dark brown case version)
The Green Mile (2-disc special edition)
C.O.P.S. Animated Series Vol. 1
any Family Guy set (lenticular)
King Kong (Deluxe Extended)

exclusive bonus discs for:
Family Guy Vol. 4 (Wal-Mart)
National Treasure (Best Buy)
Friday Night Lights (Wal-Mart)
Die Another Day (Circuit City)
Lemony Snickets (Circuit City)
Hitch (Wal-Mart)
2 Fast 2 Furious (Target)
Dawn of the Dead (Best Buy)
Master & Commander (Best Buy)
Cat in the Hat (Best Buy)
Cars (Wal-Mart & Target)
Chronicles of Riddick (Best Buy)
Field of Dreams (Wal-Mart & Best Buy)
Fantastic Four (Wal-Mart & Target)
The Island (Wal-Mart)
Underworld (Circuit City)
Over the Hedge (Wal-Mart)
X-Men: The Last Stand (Wal-Mart)
Madagascar (Wal-Mart)
Eurotrip (Best Buy)
Ocean's Twelve (Wal-Mart)
The Incredibles (Wal-Mart)
Terminator 3 (Best Buy)
Girl Next Door (Best Buy)
Waiting (Wal-Mart)
Hustle and Flow (FYE)

i'll try to update this as stuff goes in and out. Thanks for your interest!

chanpat 12-01-06 09:04 AM

ygm

stonecountry 12-01-06 04:51 PM

Welcome to DVDTALK man. Hope you have some fun with it.

bur1196 12-02-06 11:10 AM

How much shipped for Over The Hedge?

stonecountry 12-02-06 11:13 AM

Oh yeah, one quick tip somebody's bound to mention sooner or later anyway...when you post dvds as For sale too, not just for trade, you need to post a price out beside them. Good luck.

MovieVVhore 12-02-06 09:40 PM

added Syriana + Best Buy bonus disc
Entourage GONE
added prices
thanks stonecountry