DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   KONTROLL Hungarian Spec.Edit(R0) for trade (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/481465-kontroll-hungarian-spec-edit-r0-trade.html)

andrash 10-22-06 05:58 AM

KONTROLL Hungarian dvd (R0) for trade

As from now (05/2007) single disc edition is available for trade:
English subtitled (removable) , Anamorphic widescreen , DTS.

I'm in Hungary.

I'm looking for (mostly) horror/exploitation R1 DVDs,such as MANIAC (Blue Underground),
STRANGE BEHAVIOR (Elite),I DRINK YOUR BLOOD,BONE,TOMB OF THE BLIND DEAD (BU) and others

designhernadi(X)gmail.com

Tibor 10-22-06 09:19 AM

Hello

Have a look at my trade list please and see if there is something there that you might want for KONTROLL .

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...Trade&id=tibor

Thanks

andrash 10-22-06 03:23 PM

Sorry guys,nothing on the lists right now.

Srinick,we have a deal!

toddly6666 10-29-06 05:48 AM

I just received my 2-disk KONTROLL DVD from ANDRASH in Hungary. He's actually the best DVD trader i've dealt with, even better than the people I've traded with within my own country. The DVD was shipped quick and in very protective, nice packaging. I can finally now get DVDs from Hungary, yeah!!!

andrash 10-31-06 02:38 AM

Thanx for the (too) kind words Todd!

I sent out the DVD yesterday to Srinick. Sealed digipacks are available for
the time being so I still take offers.

GnX18 10-31-06 06:34 PM

Hi. Please check my dvd trade list and let me know which dvd's you like for it.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=480735

Thanks.

andrash 11-02-06 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by GnX18
Hi. Please check my dvd trade list and let me know which dvd's you like for it.

I would be interested in DEAD AND BURIED (blue undie) + a second dvd for Kontroll. I want to
finish this deal with Srinick, after that, we could do a trade.

GnX18 11-02-06 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by andrash
I would be interested in DEAD AND BURIED (blue undie) + a second dvd for Kontroll. I want to
finish this deal with Srinick, after that, we could do a trade.

Sure, just let me know as soon as you're done dealing with him. Thanks again.

Dane 11-08-06 05:23 PM

Hi ANDRASH,

How much are you asking if I were to order KONTROLL 2-DISC SE from you.

Sorry, but apparently I´m not allowed to use PM on this board. Don´t know why that is.

Anyway, I´m located in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Regards,

andrash 11-09-06 01:10 AM

I'm not asking for money,I'm only trading. Yesterday I went out to get one
for GnX and it's gone from the shelves! I try to locate more copies right now
for the trades,I will let You guys know if I can find them.

toddly6666 11-09-06 07:31 AM

Dane, if you want to buy my KONTROLL 2-Disk dvd, contact me at [email protected]

Dane 11-09-06 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by toddly6666
Dane, if you want to buy my KONTROLL 2-Disk dvd, contact me at [email protected]

You´ve got mail.

andrash 11-10-06 05:57 AM

GnX;I have found more copies and have it here yours so we can start
this deal finally(hope You still got Dead and Buried!).Please go over to
AsianDVDGuide and check yor PM.

As long as stock lasts,I still offer the Special Edition for trade here.

GnX18 11-10-06 09:47 AM

GnX; I have found more copies and have it here yours so we can start this deal finally (hope You still got Dead and Buried!). Please go over to AsianDVDGuide and check yor PM. As long as stock lasts, I still offer the Special Edition for trade here.

Hi Andrash. I just e-mailed you on the AsianDvdGuide forum. Yes, I still have the Dead And Buried: Limited Edition dvd for you and also the Hongkong 1941 dvd. Thanks again!

andrash 11-14-06 01:35 AM

Done a successful trade with Srinick (USA). Thanx! I still accept trades for KONTROLL.

GnX18 11-14-06 09:35 AM

Done a successful trade with Srinick (USA). Thanx! I still accept trades for KONTROLL.

Hi Andrash. I e-mailed you last night at your AsianDVDGuide forum thread. Thanks.

andrash 12-19-06 09:28 AM

Digipack 2-disc SE KONTROLLs are still available for trade! If any interest,let me know here.
Merry X-mas to all the guys I've been trading with here,everything went smoothly. -András

Richard Malloy 04-19-07 09:50 AM

andrash, I don't know if you're still monitoring this thread, but I'd be interested in purchasing or trading for the Hungarian KONTROLL SE dvd. If yes, please let me know!

OldBoy 04-29-07 12:56 PM

i would be interested in outright purchasing this as well. please, please let me know.

andrash 05-01-07 04:31 AM

Richard,Scott & Tibor: only the 1-disc edition of KONTROLL is still available for trade (new copies).
This is the same disc that is in the other edition (English subtitled,DTS,16/9).

Scott,I'm interested in your MANIAC (the new Blue Underground release only) if You want to do a trade.

OldBoy 05-01-07 04:50 PM

Richard,Scott & Tibor: only the 1-disc edition of KONTROLL is still available for trade (new copies).
This is the same disc that is in the other edition (English subtitled,DTS,16/9).

Scott,I'm interested in your MANIAC (the new Blue Underground release only) if You want to do a trade.

andrash,
i was really looking for that extras laden set. i still might do it, but Maniac is packed.
no chance of getting 2-disc somehow and i'll pay and Maniac?

andrash 05-02-07 09:10 AM

The 2 discer has all but disappeared from the shops,if You want to see the movie,then the single disc edition is the next best thing I can get.It's gotta be superior to other English friendly dvds out there (a non-anamorph,burned-in subbed stereo joke in the UK).

Scott, it's up to You,when You want to do a KONTROLL vs MANIAC trade then just drop me a line at designhernadi(X)gmail.com

Richard Malloy 05-02-07 09:37 AM

Hi andrash - thanks for getting back, although I'm sorry to hear that the 2-disc version is getting so scarce! My fault for not striking sooner.

I would be interested in a trade for the single-disc, so hopefully you can find something you like from my list below. All are NTSC/R1 or R0, except for "Haute Tension", which is PAL/R2.

SWITCHBLADE ROMANCE aka HAUTE TENSION aka HIGH TENSION
UK-R2/PAL Optimum SE
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD Anchor Bay
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Elite SE (not ME) - this is the version with the remastered transfer "exploding" through old dingy print when you hit "PLAY".
DEAD OR ALIVE Uncut/unrated, Miike Takashi, Kino
YOUNG THUGS: NOSTALGIA Miike Takashi, Artsmagic
FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH Collectors Edition w/SLIPCASE
THE THING Collector's Edition w/slipcase
RAISE THE RED LANTERN Remastered ERA release is R0/NTSC and 16x9 enhanced. Reviewed here http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReview/rtrl.htm
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS MGM SE 16x9 w/s OOP (not latest MGM release)
LOST IN TRANSLATION
THE NAME OF THE ROSE

CHUNGKING EXPRESS
THE ICE STORM (Ang Lee)
MARNIE SE (original release, not most recent)
ONE FALSE MOVE

[email protected]

andrash 05-02-07 04:17 PM

I edited the header of this thread accordingly if someone digs it up in the future (when his next Hollywood film comes out :violin: )

Richard,not interested in those dvds but let me know when you have a bigger upgrade.

Please notice that there is a change in my e-mail address due to technical problems.

designhernadi(X)gmail.com

Edit: Looks like I couldn't edit the header just the first post.

Richard Malloy 05-16-07 10:28 AM

Thanks, andrash, but I think I'd rather hold out for the 2-disc version given that it's still available at certain outlets.

However, I'd rather not go the Western Union/long wait route, so please let me know if you happen to come upon some 2-disc versions. I'm certain I can come up with something to trade, whether out of my own collection or purchased new.

Regards,
RICH.