Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

WWE DX DVD Sealed!!

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

WWE DX DVD Sealed!!

Old 06-20-06, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: WWE DX DVD Sealed!!

I thought before I ebay it I'd give someone here a chance. I thought I'd ask for about $28 shipped? It goes for more on ebay.

Pic of the DVD you're getting: http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/910/dxdvd5lp.jpg

Here's the full info:

Crotch-chopping, brash, obnoxious, naked, rule-breaking, icon, showstopper, muscular, beautiful, blood-covered, pyro blasts, main events, obscenity-laced, declaring war, pissing everyone off, DX-rated home movies, sweet chin music.

Learn all about D-Generation X.Kids, put your parents to bed! They can't handle watching this!

PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED, BUT COMPLETELY F'N IGNORED!!!

Two Words... S*ck It!

DX

Extras include eight complete D-X matches including:

Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind (RAW 8/11/97)

Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind & Undertaker (RAW 8/18/97)

Triple H vs. WWF World champion Bret "Hit Man" Hart (RAW 10/6/97 - where Shawn Michaels picks his nose with the Canadian flag. This was the match where Hart was originally booked to be pinned by HHH, but when he asked, as world champ, does that mean he's going to be defending against HHH and was told no, he asked why would you book the world champ to be pinned by someone who isn't getting a title match, and they changed it to a count out)

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (RAW - where Michaels laid down and gave up the European title rather than lose it in the ring)

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker in a casket match (1998 Royal Rumble in San Jose where Michaels' career nearly ended)

HHH & New Age Outlaws & Savio Vega vs. Steve Austin & Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk) & Owen Hart (February 15, 1998 No Way Out PPV)

HHH vs. WWF European champion Owen Hart(RAW 3/17/98 - Triple H wins the title)

Last edited by Class316; 06-20-06 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-20-06, 06:11 PM
Banned

You can't be serious? You might want to check the retail price on this one....
Old 06-20-06, 06:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_deta...uctId=50-01153

That has the dvd and a DX shirt for about $35 shipped. Or if you spend over $50, you can save on the $6 shipping.
Old 06-20-06, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Still cheaper than the shipped shopzone price cause it doesn't include the shirt. And still less than what it's going for on ebay.

Ok, I'll add the shirt. $32 shipped if you want both the DVD and the XL shirt. Never worn. Any takers?

I accept paypal, check, money order, or even well packed cash.
Old 06-21-06, 12:56 AM
Banned

PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED, BUT COMPLETELY F'N IGNORED!!!
Right. The DVD is edited to hell, which is why you're selling it in the first place, no?
Old 06-21-06, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Some people don't mind that.

If no one here wants it I'll probably ebay it tonight. It seems to be in demand on there.
Old 06-22-06, 11:00 AM
Banned

Plenty of people on Ebay, don't think they will pay anything close to what your asking though..I take it you paid quite a bit for the lot?
Old 06-22-06, 11:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Billyspunk
Plenty of people on Ebay, don't think they will pay anything close to what your asking though..I take it you paid quite a bit for the lot?
I checked the completed auctions. It gets pretty good prices without the shirt. Even more than what I stated on here. I paid $23 for it.

I put it up on ebay now.