DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   FS: More than 500 Used DVDs! Good titles! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/456572-fs-more-than-500-used-dvds-good-titles.html)

812crew 02-20-06 09:23 PM

FS: More than 500 Used DVDs! Good titles!

Hey guys. I'm moving and I figured I'd start selling off my DVD's.
I've done a few trades here before (all in good standing) and my ebay name is crew812 if you wanna check me out on there.
My DVDs for sale are listed on dvdaficionado.com.
Here's a link:
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...6.00&id=robola
The movies in this link are all $6 each. You can then link to the other prices from here.
At the start I will only accept orders that are $50 or more. It's not worth it for me to pack and ship one movie after another (reaching $50 should not be difficult for most. There are a lot of good titles throughout these lists). Shipping will be $5 media mail for most orders, to cover postage and supplies. If someone is buying a lot of movies at once, it may increase. I'm not looking to make money off postage, I just don't want to eat all the costs.
There's a link of 'owned' movies that are unpriced. Most of these are out of print movies that I was going to sell on ebay, although if you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll price them for you (and no, I will not expect full ebay prices for them).
Most of the movies in these lists are either movies I bought brand new and watched once or twice (or not at all) or movies I bought from the used DVD store I work at (I am particular about condition. I never bought stuff that were that notably scratched). There are a few former rentals in here but I will alert you that you've selected those before I accept payment, because I know how important it is to some not to get stickered dvd's (my guess is that less than 5% that are former rentals).
I noticed a couple of entries said "Region 2" on them. These are all Region 1 DVD's and are, unless I've made a mistake other than the "Region 2" entries, the exact versions you would be receiving.
I will respond to all inquiries through email ([email protected]). It can get too confusing if I'm trying to see who gets in first through both email and this forum.
Thanks a bunch. Email me with any questions.
-Rob
P.S. The "taken" link are not really taken. They're movies I am most likely keeping (good criterions, favorite films, etc..) If I like this process enough I might start unloading those as well so keep checking back.

HUNNY23 02-20-06 09:36 PM

ygm..

onitapgr 02-20-06 09:37 PM

ygm...

gryffinmaster 02-20-06 09:50 PM

ygm!

EDIT - check the second one. ;) You've got more.

nonametofame 02-20-06 09:56 PM

ygm

DrGerbil 02-20-06 09:58 PM

ygm

SlingshotBandit 02-20-06 10:18 PM

Looks like I'm joining the YGM parade.

TABLOIDJUNKIES 02-20-06 10:49 PM

ygm

stonecountry 02-21-06 02:39 AM

YGM!!!!!!! E-mail me back at [email protected].

Here's the link again of the one's I'm interested in:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...d=stonecountry

historyavenger 02-21-06 08:42 AM

ygm!

Giallofan 02-21-06 04:20 PM

Everybody now: Gimme a Y, gimme a G, gimme a M, what's that spell YGM!! :beer2:

812crew 02-22-06 08:48 AM

hey guys, thanks for all the replies. i've done my best to get back to everyone. if you havent received a response, please email me again. i've received over 75 emails in two days and it's very very difficult to keep track of them all. thanks for your patience.
-rob

Giallofan 02-22-06 10:05 AM

not a problem. :)

in that case, ygm again. -poke-

SlingshotBandit 02-22-06 10:16 PM

Rob, you have paypal. Thanks for holding 'em for me a couple days. :)

Giallofan 02-24-06 10:14 AM

ygm again -poke- :)

Harold Wazzu 02-24-06 10:33 AM

Wow, it will take me days just to decide what I want, some great movies there!

Darkerknight_sc 02-24-06 10:48 AM

ygm, but please dont tell my wife ;)

Giallofan 02-24-06 10:52 AM

You may want to speed that up Harold, as I replied after only 1 day of his posting, and some great ones have already been scooped up. Especially Almost Famous: Bootleg. Ed. Damn you, whoever scooped that up. :mad2: :)

Only kidding! Ya snooze ya lose, I suppose? -wink-

Darkerknight: you sound like you're in the same boat as me? :D

JackBurton 02-24-06 11:17 AM

ygm

Greg613 02-24-06 05:34 PM

YGM once again. I just hope the ones I want aren't taken already.

excom101 02-25-06 07:20 AM

Better late than never, I suppose. I sent you an email last night.

Giallofan 02-25-06 08:44 AM

Sorry I didn't get back to you last night Rob, I got off-line pretty early. Anyway, YGM. Or, if you see this first, I'm cool with everything, even The Rock: C.C., you told me about, once you inspected it better. Not a problem at all, but thanks for the update & your honesty about these dvd's, nonetheless. If I didn't catch you on time to mail them today, also, no big deal, I'm in no rush, and Monday would be cool for me.

Actually, I asked you about your Independence Day: 5 Star Coll. $10, as well, in another e-mail, don't know if you saw it, but if so, & it's still available, please include that one as well?

Anyway, please LMK what's up? Thanks. :)

excom101 02-25-06 07:50 PM

As stated earlier, I emailed you last night (nsolon). I have spotted a number of additional titles I'd be interested in. Should I email you again or wait 'til you get back to me about the first email?

darkshadowdog 02-25-06 11:08 PM

YG Paypal. Thanks!

tbickle 02-26-06 12:32 PM

ygm