DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Exchange (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange-6/)
-   -   Selling: Comedy Movies/Tv Series // Many sealed (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-exchange/452042-selling-comedy-movies-tv-series-many-sealed.html)

Dvdfan06 01-12-06 11:48 PM

Selling: Comedy Movies/Tv Series // Many sealed

I need to sell the following dvds as i have no room for them at all. Im trimming my collection (i currently have around 600+ dvds). Many of these dvds are still sealed, i buy more then i watch lol.

The ones not sealed are all in as new condition. They are all in R1. I only accept paypal as payment. here is the list...

Sealed:
Roseanne series 1 - $12 - unwated xmas gift sold
Simpsons series 6 (homers head) - $20 - unwanted xmas gift
The flintstones series 4 - $15
Lost series 1 - $20
Pleasantville - $10
The ladykillers - $10 sold :)
Waynes world 1 and 2 - $10 SOLD
Forest gump - $10
Envy - $10
The terminal (2 disk)- $10 sold
Cast away (2 disk) - $10

Unsealed (as new):
Seinfeld series 1-6 - $13 each. - Great condition
South park the movie - $6 - SOLD

Toy story 1 - $7
Toy story 2 - $7 - Both are 2 disk editions REGION 2

What about bob? - $7
Mixed nuts - $7
- The cat in the hat - $7
Lost in translation - $7
Welcome to mooseport - $7
- SOLD -

Thats it. There all offical R1 dvds, i think you would agree there priced very low :) i hope to sell these fast.

P&P = $3 for 1 dvd, $5 for boxset.

Email me at [email protected] for more information. Thank you.

I will sell a little cheaper for multipal orders.

nonametofame 01-12-06 11:56 PM

ygm

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:06 AM

Yes they are the 2 disk editions

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:10 AM

paypal only sorry

spartanstew 01-13-06 12:16 AM

No offense, but since you're brand new here and will only take paypal, would you be willing to ship first to Gold Traders?
I can paypal you as soon as I receive.

Interested in both Toy Story's and all The Seinfelds.

Stew

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:20 AM

Id rather not sorry. im genuine i issure u :)

spartanstew 01-13-06 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dvdfan06
Id rather not sorry. im genuine i issure u :)

Was this in response to me?

If so, why would you not want to send first?

You would get your money the same day I received the DVD's. Based on my activities here, there's no risk on your end. Most "newbies" start off sending first to build up credibility.

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:29 AM

sorry im not trading... im trying to get rid of dvds =D

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:31 AM

Ill tell you what if they dont sell via paypal ill accept your cash order.

spartanstew 01-13-06 12:32 AM

???

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:34 AM

You both want toy story dvds right? spartan- email me to explain what u mean

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 12:36 AM

I nearly forgot... The toy story dvds are Region 2 and come in this box http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the rest are r1.

blackchubby 01-13-06 01:00 AM

Ygm

GnX18 01-13-06 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dvdfan06
I nearly forgot... The toy story dvds are Region 2 and come in this box http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg the rest are r1.

So, do they both have the DTS sound? Please let me know again. Thanks.

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 01:14 AM

Dolby Digital 5.1

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 01:15 AM

ill be back in around 6 hours cya. email me for info/ordering

spartanstew 01-13-06 07:03 AM

Caveat Emptor.

-lots of titles at discount
-only accepts paypal
-won't send first.

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 06:35 PM

its very unproffesional. if no one wants them ill just ebay them.

Dvdfan06 01-13-06 11:19 PM

South park the movie - $6 - SOLD

Dvdfan06 01-14-06 06:24 PM

- The cat in the hat - $7
Lost in translation - $7
Welcome to mooseport - $7 - SOLD -

Giallofan 01-14-06 06:49 PM

I'm sure Spartanstew meant no disrespect to you at all, it's just that there have been "newbies" out here that have come out for the soul purpose of ripping folks off. And by that, you can never be too careful. You say you are legit, how are we to believe you by just stating that? It may be a fact, but how do we know, and of course, if you weren't, are you going to say you're not? So you have to see it from our point of view also. If you say you're going to sell what you don't sell here, on Ebay, then can you provide us your paypal id at least, so that potential buyers may check on that for some kind of credibility? Although even that, someone can give "any" Ebay id out there I suppose, if they just go on the board and select a name with good credit. Of course no one would like to send first without getting their money for it, but it's really the credible thing to do, especially to Gold Traders like us, who have earned our credibility & payed our dues, of sorts, by sending "1st", to someone who's a Gold Trader out here. It doesn't make us any better than anyone "not" on the gold traders or good traders list, but we have the credibility. God knows I'm not going to rip anyone off. I've sold or traded like 50 dvd's here in the past 3 weeks alone. But we ALL had to start here, so please don't be offended, and I certainly don't mean to offend you, only enlighten you on this process a little. Hope this maybe clears it up a little for you? Anyway, welcome to the board and I hope things work out for you.

Dean DeMarco
"Giallofan"
(DVDTalk Gold Trader)

GnX18 01-14-06 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Giallofan
I'm sure Spartanstew meant no disrespect to you at all, it's just that there have been "newbies" out here that have come out for the soul purpose of ripping folks off. And by that, you can never be too careful. You say you are legit, how are we to believe you by just stating that? It may be a fact, but how do we know, and of course, if you weren't, are you going to say you're not? So you have to see it from our point of view also. If you say you're going to sell what you don't sell here, on Ebay, then can you provide us your paypal id at least, so that potential buyers may check on that for some kind of credibility? Although even that, someone can give "any" Ebay id out there I suppose, if they just go on the board and select a name with good credit. Of course no one would like to send first without getting their money for it, but it's really the credible thing to do, especially to Gold Traders like us, who have earned our credibility & payed our dues, of sorts, by sending "1st", to someone who's a Gold Trader out here. It doesn't make us any better than anyone "not" on the gold traders or good traders list, but we have the credibility. God knows I'm not going to rip anyone off. I've sold or traded like 50 dvd's here in the past 3 weeks alone. But we ALL had to start here, so please don't be offended, and I certainly don't mean to offend you, only enlighten you on this process a little. Hope this maybe clears it up a little for you? Anyway, welcome to the board and I hope things work out for you.

Dean DeMarco
"Giallofan"
(DVDTalk Gold Trader)

Well said Dean.....

Dvdfan06 01-15-06 03:27 AM

Roseanne series 1 - $12 - unwated xmas gift sold

The terminal (2 disk)- $10 sold

Dvdfan06 01-15-06 11:58 AM

The ladykillers - $10 sold

Dvdfan06 01-16-06 01:31 AM

Waynes world 1 and 2 - $10 SOLD