Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

WTB: Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 & 2 (PLASTIC CASES & CONTENTS! NO DISCS)

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

WTB: Star Trek: The Original Series Season 1 & 2 (PLASTIC CASES & CONTENTS! NO DISCS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-05, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, you read correctly. I'm not crazy. Can get the discs from someone cheap, but he bought them used and the previous owner decided to throw away the nice plastic case & contents that it came with because it "took up too much space" and I refuse to buy the discs without having some sort of packaging. I know some people print out custom covers and such, so I'm hoping someone has this laying around and would want to sell me them. I don't know what they would be worth, so give me a number. Obviously if it's some crazy number I'm not going to buy it, but if you've got no need for it, go nice on me ..I know someone will respond by saying "print out some custom covers yourself" but I was unable to find any except covers that have art work that spreads all 5 series when printed, which would look silly without the rest printed (which I have no desire to do) (and yes, I'm anal when it comes to my dvd's) and I don't have a color printer so I couldn't print them even if I wanted to. Again, I need the case, whatever holds the discs, and whatever else came with it (don't need the insert booklet, person who has the discs has them) ..

I can pay by paypal (non CC), and obviously will pay for shipping. Reply here or email me (use the forum to do so).

Thanks to whomever may help me

-pilot
Old 06-13-05, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

anyone? somebody? anybody?