Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Blu-Ray Enrollment Titles?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-11, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Blu-Ray Enrollment Titles?

Courtesy of [the omnipresent ] Slave2Blu on blu-ray.com, a few more new enrollments..

Grown Ups
Harry Brown
Karate Kid, The (2010)
Men Who Stare at Goats, The
Soul Power
Standard Operating Procedure

Last edited by abintra; 05-06-11 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-05-11, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by abintra
Courtesy of Slave2Blu on blu-ray.com, a few more new enrollments..

Grown Ups
Harry Brown
Karate Kid, The (2010)
Men Who Stare at Goats, The
Soul Power
Standard Operating Procedure
Your welcome! Heheh... :-)
Old 05-06-11, 01:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Slave2Blu
Your welcome! Heheh... :-)
You are everywhere.

Now I have to revise the post.
Old 05-06-11, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the updates guys. I'm going to make my next "order" now!

I ordered

Easy A
Grown ups
Karate Kid(2010)
Raging Bull
Oceans 11 (original)
Braveheart
Bad Boys

12.89! Woo!

Last edited by adrenaline78; 05-06-11 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-06-11, 01:53 PM
Cool New Member

Finally got my enrollment order. If it really came from the location of the return address, man can media mail be slow. The return address is 45 minutes away from me and it took 6 days to finally receive it. Oh well, at least I got it. I placed an order for one of my fulfillment titles (which is backordered) when the code to get 2 free dvd's was working...the DVD's only took 2 days from when they shipped.
Old 05-06-11, 10:51 PM

Waiting for Out of Sight to be an enrollment title..
Old 05-07-11, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by adrenaline78
Thanks for the updates guys. I'm going to make my next "order" now!

I ordered

Easy A
Grown ups
Karate Kid(2010)
Raging Bull
Oceans 11 (original)
Braveheart
Bad Boys

12.89! Woo!

Just an FYI.. My new account was accepted already and the items have been "shipped" (no date yet however) not bad at all.
Old 05-07-11, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

All of my seven enrollments were back-ordered (from applying about 10 days ago), but three or four had expected availability dates. I placed my fulfillment order the next day and already received those titles. But now none of my enrollments show even expected dates. I wonder how many - or for that matter if any - of my enrollments will ever ship. I'm not in any big hurry to get the titles themselves (most are BR upgrades) but it sure makes cycling accounts painstaking.
Old 05-07-11, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Needle
All of my seven enrollments were back-ordered (from applying about 10 days ago), but three or four had expected availability dates. I placed my fulfillment order the next day and already received those titles. But now none of my enrollments show even expected dates. I wonder how many - or for that matter if any - of my enrollments will ever ship. I'm not in any big hurry to get the titles themselves (most are BR upgrades) but it sure makes cycling accounts painstaking.
My original order didn't show any expected dates on the backorders. That was around 2 weeks ago.. And they have all shipped since then.
Old 05-07-11, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Needle
If your order doesn't show expected dates anymore, it probably is about to ship.
Old 05-07-11, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

^That sounds optimistic (for CH), but would be a welcome surprise. I will follow up if that turns out to be the case.
Old 05-08-11, 07:47 AM
TAC

Anyone received There will be blood or Braveheart? I got my enrollment package and according to the site they were shipped with the rest of my enrollment which I did receive. However, those 2 were missing and no explanation of any kind in the packaging. Just wondering if I should call or be patient. Thanks
Old 05-08-11, 10:04 AM

So I have a second account that I opened up. I got all of the confirmation emails after creating it, along with the congratulations, you've been accepted email. They have been sending me emails every couple of days with deals. I've not been able to log-in to the account since I created it though. And the member number given to me in the emails I have received is one of those that starts with a u-. I tried emailing them about it, but they didn't seem to understand, and just gave me the member number for my other open account, even though I'm using a completely different email address for this one, which was weird.

Any thoughts on what's going on here? I haven't been charged for my enrollment yet, but I figured that could be because things are still backordered? Going to be bummed if this account didn't go through after all.
Old 05-08-11, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by TAC
Anyone received There will be blood or Braveheart? I got my enrollment package and according to the site they were shipped with the rest of my enrollment which I did receive. However, those 2 were missing and no explanation of any kind in the packaging. Just wondering if I should call or be patient. Thanks
From what others have said, Braveheart was out of stock for a minute. Its very possible theyre just going to arrive separately. Give it a couple of days.
Old 05-08-11, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Kory
So I have a second account that I opened up. I got all of the confirmation emails after creating it, along with the congratulations, you've been accepted email. They have been sending me emails every couple of days with deals. I've not been able to log-in to the account since I created it though. And the member number given to me in the emails I have received is one of those that starts with a u-. I tried emailing them about it, but they didn't seem to understand, and just gave me the member number for my other open account, even though I'm using a completely different email address for this one, which was weird.

Any thoughts on what's going on here? I haven't been charged for my enrollment yet, but I figured that could be because things are still backordered? Going to be bummed if this account didn't go through after all.
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/10750283-post887.html
Old 05-08-11, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Kory

I had that happen about 2 weeks ago. Unless you email them about and they fix it, the account is lost.
Old 05-08-11, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by TAC
I received my copy of Braveheart yesterday.
Old 05-09-11, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Kind of a strange situation with my account. I ordered "Willy Wonka" plus two free DVDs for my first fulfillment. This was also when they had the free shipping offer. I knew the online system wouldn't take both codes, so I emailed CH to request the shipping charges be refunded. They did so by cancelling WW and one of the DVDs from the order, and creating a new order with just those two items.

I've received the two free DVDs, but (of course) am waiting for WW. I just ordered another BD for my 2nd fulfillment, plus a DVD using the B1G1 code. My account now shows that I've fulfilled my obligation, even though WW has not shipped. My only charges have been $12.89 for the enrollment (plus the $25.95 for this latest order).

I'm guessing that the way CH handled my "free shipping" refund caused my account to show that I fulfilled one of my obligations, even though I wasn't charged. I'm guessing I can cancel my WW backorder and it would still show that I've fulfilled my account. I think I'll do so once I receive my 2nd fulfillment order. Any comments?
Old 05-09-11, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Quick question. How soon after I cancel my account can I open a new on? Can I do it right away or is it best to wait a day and do it then. Thanks for your help, I am sure it is in here but I don't want to search 12 pages
Old 05-09-11, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by acubfaninmd
Quick question. How soon after I cancel my account can I open a new on? Can I do it right away or is it best to wait a day and do it then. Thanks for your help, I am sure it is in here but I don't want to search 12 pages
I waited until I had received the cancellation confirmation email.
Old 05-09-11, 09:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by jwstl
Thanks for the quick response.
Old 05-09-11, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by jwstl
Wait. There's an email confirmation? I've never seen one. Can the account be canceled another way outside of calling?
Old 05-09-11, 11:52 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by alltherage214
Wait. There's an email confirmation? I've never seen one. Can the account be canceled another way outside of calling?
There's an email confirmation when you cancel online. I never call to cancel.
Log in to your account and click Contact Us. In the Request Type dropdown menu select My Account. In the menu under that select Canceling Your Account. In the Question/Comments box I write: I have fulfilled my commitment and would like to cancel my account. Thank you.
I usually get a confirmation within a couple of days. I then make sure I cannot log in to that account. Once that is confirmed I figure I'm good to go.
Old 05-10-11, 06:11 AM
Banned

WTF? Blu-rays are no longer available at enrollment.
Old 05-10-11, 07:02 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by junglalien
WTF? Blu-rays are no longer available at enrollment.
That appears to be the case.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.