Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Amadeus BLU Digibook = No Digital Copy

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-09, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amadeus BLU Digibook = No Digital Copy

Just a heads up, I just got around to opening mine up from about 6 weeks ago and was surprised to find it did NOT include the digital copy that everyone else receives. I just took for granted they would be shipping the same thing...............(it did include the compilation music CD).
Old 12-18-09, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Amadeus BLU Digibook = No Digital Copy

Yeah, it seems Warner is pulling the Digital Copies from all but what might be the initial shipment of their discs, at least on the Blu-ray side of things. They're also running a "buy 5 get 1 free" promotion with select Blu-rays, where you enter codes that come inside the cases, but the code you need is the Digital Copy code. If you got a later disc, without the copy, you're SOL on getting a code for the promo. Apparently there should be a slipcover advertising the DC if it's included. No slipcover, no copy. With the Digibook, I believe there's a sticker on the front. Of course, this only helps if you're in a B&M holding the item in question. Ordering online is a crapshoot.