DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

3 for $22 DVDs counts as 1 fulfillment - ends 8/2!!!

Old 07-20-07, 01:15 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
bigjim25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: WV
Posts: 11,217
3 for $22 DVDs counts as 1 fulfillment - ends 8/2!!!

bigjim25 is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 01:48 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,263
Wow. It's been about two years since they did this, I think.
SFranke is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 02:07 PM
  #3  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 219
No it hasn't been that long ago.
Sandyk67 is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 02:50 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
riotinmyskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: portsmouth, va
Posts: 9,178
all we need is a free shipping code that gives high funcash amounts
riotinmyskull is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 02:53 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,813
Originally Posted by riotinmyskull
all we need is a free shipping code that gives high funcash amounts
Only problem is that most all of the recent Free S&H codes exclude from these "specialty" sales. For that to work, it has been a while.
thejester is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 05:20 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,429
Hmm... I still cant get my second acct approved, so I have no commitments to fulfill. But other than that, the "expanded" selection is still lame. I saw one title I wanted ("It's a Wonderful Life": AE).
Dane Marvin is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 09:23 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 789
Originally Posted by Sandyk67
No it hasn't been that long ago.
I think it has. According to my records, the last [email protected] fulfillment was February 2005. They've had 3 for $22, but not counting as a fulfillment. This changes the game.
viking99 is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 11:17 PM
  #8  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 219
Ok here is what I posted on 05-22-07, 03:36 AM concerning this issue...

The sale going on now in the 3 for $22 works with the 802325 code, so you get free shipping. If you can find 3 dvds you like in that section then thats a pretty good deal, plus it counts toward one commitment.

I had to go back a few pages in my history of posts but there it was, on page 17 of the Columbia House Sale Offer Codes, Part II thread.
Sandyk67 is offline  
Old 07-20-07, 11:31 PM
  #9  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,813
Originally Posted by viking99
I think it has. According to my records, the last [email protected] fulfillment was February 2005. They've had 3 for $22, but not counting as a fulfillment. This changes the game.
I preferred the 5 for $25 sale they had a long while back. Most were $14.95 titles - a few less.
thejester is offline  
Old 07-21-07, 01:02 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 789
Originally Posted by Sandyk67
Ok here is what I posted on 05-22-07, 03:36 AM concerning this issue...

The sale going on now in the 3 for $22 works with the 802325 code, so you get free shipping. If you can find 3 dvds you like in that section then thats a pretty good deal, plus it counts toward one commitment.

I had to go back a few pages in my history of posts but there it was, on page 17 of the Columbia House Sale Offer Codes, Part II thread.

My mistake. I didn't recall any 3 for $xx counting for quite awhile. I must have been asleep at the wheel.
viking99 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.