DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Clubs (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs-13/)
-   -   Question About Disney Movie Club (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs/502368-question-about-disney-movie-club.html)

The Monkees 06-03-07 01:24 AM

Question About Disney Movie Club

I just joined up with them. Are the 4 first titles you get for $1.99 supposed to show up in your order history? I checked and there is nothing in my order history. I did the first four as well as my first title for $14.95 and none of them show up there. Or does it take a while or something?

Xbox69 06-03-07 01:35 AM

So you've been accepted and can login to your account? My enrollment order is in my history from 3 years ago when I signed up. I don't recall if it was immediate or after it was shipped. They do seem to be a bit slower in shipping than CH, IMO.

I guess this thread could also be moved to the DVD Clubs forum and there's a "Disney" thread in there as well. :)

The Monkees 06-03-07 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Xbox69
So you've been accepted and can login to your account? My enrollment order is in my history from 3 years ago when I signed up. I don't recall if it was immediate or after it was shipped. They do seem to be a bit slower in shipping than CH, IMO.

I guess this thread could also be moved to the DVD Clubs forum and there's a "Disney" thread in there as well. :)

Yeah I can get into my account, I never received an e-mail saying I was "ACCEPTED", so maybe that's why. It's only been 2 hours, so I wasn't even really sure about it.

Also, I didn't realize there was a DVD club forum, sorry. A moderator can move this if they so desire to. Sorry again about that.

smashthesymbols 06-03-07 12:44 PM

This definitely should be in the DVD clubs section...

Anyway, I wouldn't be too concerned with what the order history shows. I just checked mine out. It's a mess. It shows most of my enrollment, but is missing one title. It's also missing one of the three titles I bought to fulfill. My order since then is there in full though.

The Monkees 06-05-07 09:04 PM

Well I got an e-mail confirming everything. One last question: Will they send me another e-mail when my stuff has been shipped?

smashthesymbols 06-05-07 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by The Monkees
Well I got an e-mail confirming everything. One last question: Will they send me another e-mail when my stuff has been shipped?

Probably. I know I got a shipping email for my last couple orders. I can't recall if I got one for my enrollment order or not. If you don't I wouldn't get too concerned about it though, if you got a welcome to the club email your stuff is on it's way.

The Monkees 06-05-07 11:17 PM

Thanks. I'm quite excited cause I got DuckTales: The Movie, been wanting that on DVD for quite some time now!

The Monkees 06-06-07 02:01 AM

One more question. When I go to order my fulfillment DVDs do they have to be $19.95 or more, or can they be the on sale items for $10 or so?

Sandyk67 06-06-07 02:07 AM

They have to be at least $19.95.