Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Get DVDs at 2/3 Off when you buy 1 at regular Club price till 5/29

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-07, 09:24 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get DVDs at 2/3 Off when you buy 1 at regular Club price till 5/29

Get DVDs at 2/3 Off when you buy 1 at regular Club price.

Hurry, sale ends May 29th 2007, 11:59 pm EST

Sets at 40% Off, No other purchase necessary!

Note:

A discounted Set or an Upcoming Release -- purchased at $19.95 or higher -- can also act as your qualifying purchase.
Your sale selections must be of equal or lower value to your qualifying purchase of $19.95 or higher.
Some exceptions apply. Upcoming Releases, Sets, and other specially priced items will not be eligible in your regular offer as a sale item.
Order early and save more on Upcoming Releases!
Pre-order these highly anticipated titles for as low as $19.95 each -- then, you can take Unlimited DVDs at 2/3 off!

Note:

Shipping & Processing Charges for Single and Double-Disc Titles: First selection $2.99, additional selections $1.99 each. Sets and Multi-Disc Titles: 3-disc selections $5.99, 4-disc selections $6.99, 5-disc selections or more $7.99.
If you don't respond to your Director's Selection or choose an alternate by the specified date, the title will automatically be shipped to you at the regular Club price and shipping & processing, plus applicable sales tax, will be applied.
Selections are limited to 5 copies per title
Old 05-28-07, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You didn't give the code, but based on my post in the "Offer Code" thread, it's probably 806557.
Old 05-28-07, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
But no free shipping, so I would encourage you to use some of the other codes in the sale offer thread, read124. I believe there's a B1G1 unlimited plus free shipping on 3+ titles. I haven't been ordering lately and won't until I get a second account approved again.
Old 05-28-07, 11:58 PM

I was thinking the same thing, I wonder if that buy a DVD in May and get one free in June works no matter what code you use, because I have placed an order with a B1G1 + free shipping.