DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Question about Columbia House

Old 05-10-07, 05:24 PM
Cool New Member

Question about Columbia House

I have 2 questions. First is there a way to remove a credit card and not have one on record? I tried emailing Columbia House all they said was it wouldn't be charged and didn't remove it. Is anyone having trouble placing an order? I tried ordering Planet Earth last night and this morning it had order number to be assigned *****. Later I checked and the order was gone, then came back and now gone again. One last thing I keep getting call from them about a buy 1 get 1 free offer. I told them I wasn't interested and they said they would call back later. They just don't take no for an answer.
Old 05-10-07, 08:13 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

I would try emailing them and telling them that you would prefer to have the 'Bill Me' option instead of automatic credit card payment when ordering. I'm not sure if they remove your credit card information, but you could also tell them that the card in question is no linger valid.

As for the ****, this can occur after placing an order and will chop and change. Eventually it will change to "pending" and then hopefully "shipped". You'll see all kinds of different things in you order history every once in a while. It usually corrects itself after a day or 2.