DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Please help me ASAP

Old 03-13-07, 01:13 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Please help me ASAP

For some reason i can't get a live person on columbia's house part, i want to send all the dvd's back that i recived from them.

They have sent me a selection i didn't want or would i ever wont to watch this has really upset me but plkease tell me there is a way out of this pathetic club?

I havn't open any of the dvd's because i feared something like this would happen.
Old 03-13-07, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I don't think this exactly answers your question, but if you forget to respond to the Director's Selection or whatever it's called and you receive it and don't want it, all you have to do is mark the package 'Refused - Return to Sender' and when they receive it they will credit you back for it.
Old 03-13-07, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

If you have already opened the package, then you cannot do the "Refused-Return to Sender" trick. You'll have to email them and request a return postage label. If this was an enrollment package, you have ten days to opt out of the club. If it's not, then you'll have to fulfill and you can then cancel your membership.
Old 03-13-07, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

only way out of the club is to order the number of dvds that you had to buy in time frame for deal you got. i.e. 2 dvds in 2 yeears to fulfil club commintment
Old 03-13-07, 09:03 PM

You can also go to the help page, click to return a selection and it should list the order number where you can choose which DVDs you want to return. They should then send you the label.