DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Clubs (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs-13/)
-   -   Does CH Respond to E-mails Anymore? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs/487798-does-ch-respond-e-mails-anymore.html)

Sweet Baby James 12-27-06 09:27 AM

Does CH Respond to E-mails Anymore?

Over the last week, I've e-mailed CH numerous times to try and resolve a problem. I've tried-

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

-all to no avail. I don't even receive a confirmation e-mail that they received me e-mail. I just tried their online contact form and had the e-mail bounce back. Does anyone know of a different e-mail address that I might try? Is there a trick to getting anyone to answer the phone? Thanks in advance for the help.:)

DisneyDVDFAN 12-27-06 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
Over the last week, I've e-mailed CH numerous times to try and resolve a problem. I've tried-

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

-all to no avail. I don't even receive a confirmation e-mail that they received me e-mail. I just tried their online contact form and had the e-mail bounce back. Does anyone know of a different e-mail address that I might try? Is there a trick to getting anyone to answer the phone? Thanks in advance for the help.:)

[email protected]

that's the online email addy i used also i used the [email protected]
they must have been busy i emailed them a week ago and just got a reply yesterday with a consolidated response ...
so i guess you should get one soon ....

Legolas 12-27-06 12:47 PM

The TV Club e-mails have been bouncing for a while. And since they have no intention of fixing it, that should tell you all you need to know about their customer service.

Otherwise, they do respond to e-mails after a few days, but a lot of times they're just stock responses that don't have anything to do with your question. Plus you never get the same CSR twice in a dialog, so there's the potential to have your account get screwed over (like when CH duplicated my same order three times).

TheBigDave 12-28-06 01:10 AM

On Tuesday, I used the contact form inside the Account area. They answered the next day.

It was the regular club (not the TV club) if that makes any difference.

GetrDone 12-28-06 02:14 AM

I usually get a response within a day or 2 through the regular club site email box. One night though I emailed and got 3 responses to different questions within 20 minutes. that was the first and last time I've gotten a response earlier than 24 hours from my question being sent

Sweet Baby James 12-28-06 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by TheBigDave
It was the regular club (not the TV club) if that makes any difference.

Yeah, the regular DVD Club contact form works, but the TV Club contact form just bounces back.:( Thanks for all of the replies.

movieguru 12-28-06 10:17 AM

I've sent several on the regular club contact and never received a return email or contact.