Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

CH Enrollment Codes Part II

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-12, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: CH Enrollment Codes Part II

Check out the above post by Johnny Zhivago. I was able to use that code the other day, even used the Bill Me option. 6 for .49, one and $9.95 now and two more to buy within two years. Matter of fact my first order is probably in the mailbox right now.
Old 03-12-12, 03:21 PM

Thanks for that code. I was wondering if the 7+2 code still exists and does anyone have a link to that?
Old 03-12-12, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by DVD-Obsession
Thanks for that code. I was wondering if the 7+2 code still exists and does anyone have a link to that?
The link is in post #914, since I am a new member the system will not allow me to post links to websites yet.
Old 03-12-12, 04:11 PM

That post is for a 6+2 link, I'm looking for a 7+2 link. Thanks.
Old 03-12-12, 04:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DVD-Obsession
That post is for a 6+2 link, I'm looking for a 7+2 link. Thanks.
That is the 7/2 link. Take 6 for 49 cents each with 3 more to buy in the next 2 years. Take a 7th title for $9.95 and lower your obligation to just 2 in 2 years. The total cost for the enrollment package should be $12.89(plus tax, depending on state).
Old 03-12-12, 07:05 PM

Okay. Thank you both. I guess I was looking for something that didn't exist like 7 for 49 cents and 2 for 9.99 with 2 to get in the future. This offer is good enough for me. I'm sorry to be so confusing. Best regards.
Old 02-05-13, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post 914 of this thread:
Originally Posted by Johnny Zhivago
The 6 for $.49 linkage in the dead BD enrollment thread had the bill me option... Give that a shot?

http://www.columbiahouse.com/pages/n....jsp?YSID=1556
post 916 of this thread:
Originally Posted by hotchickinHD
It was fun while it lasted, but it's finally over.

https://www.columbiahouse.com/conten....jsp?YSID=2271
EDIT: The first link seems to work now.

Last edited by That'sAllFolks; 02-10-13 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-23-13, 12:04 PM

Unfortunately, while we make these exciting upgrades upgrades some services will be temporarily unavailable. As a result, we are currently unable to process new enrollments. We're very sorry for this inconvenience; please check back soon if you'd like to join to the club.
Old 07-25-13, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Jbrobson
Unfortunately, while we make these exciting upgrades upgrades some services will be temporarily unavailable. As a result, we are currently unable to process new enrollments. We're very sorry for this inconvenience; please check back soon if you'd like to join to the club.
Would this explain why my membership application was submitted but never got processed even before the website was down and phone problems were occurring AND emails problems were happening?

I submitted an application on the 21st, I had the temp. charge on my card but it just fell off. Did they just stop processing applications altogether (even ones sent in just before whatever they're doing was official), because I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't have been approved?

Thx.
Old 07-26-13, 08:01 PM
Suspended

Can't log in.Can't enroll
The new enrollment offer is really piss poor.
CH has officially gone down the shitter.
Old 07-26-13, 08:01 PM
Suspended

Old 07-26-13, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by rider555
If you click on "Forgot Password" they will send you a link to reset your password and let you login.

As of right now, all order history and bonus points have vanished... hopefully they'll fix that!
Old 07-26-13, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

New site = horrible. It only took a minute or two to find half a dozen problems compared to their already inadequate old site. Example: Numerous pre-releases no longer show up after having been visible on the old site for weeks already. Makes me glad I gave up on CH a while ago since the disappointment is minimal to non-existent.
Old 07-26-13, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess that these upgrades aren't too terribly exciting.
Old 07-27-13, 03:52 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
I guess that these upgrades aren't too terribly exciting.
No they aren't.
I have no idea why they redid the website.It shows none of my past orders and wont tell me how many DVDs I still need to purchase.They sent me emails mentioning the upcoming "upgrade" and that I would need to use my email to log in.I did so and they sent me an email confirming this.Now that the upgrade has occurred,they told me that my password was not valid and I had to create a new one.
Assholes.
Old 07-29-13, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

I just checked in on this "upgrade". Add my voice to those proclaiming it "horrible". Too much "white space" with graphics that are huge. It looks like it was designed for use on a phone screen. Then they add Windows 8 style buttons/images. Blech!

None of the old, good, enrollment links seem to work. Of course that's not surprising. The new enrollment offer is simply horrible!

Frankly, the only thing I saw "better" is that it seems to run a bit faster. Otherwise I'd call it a massive fail.
Old 07-30-13, 04:13 AM
Suspended

There is a link on the website(I think it says "sound off")that asks you to let them know what you think of the new site.So I did;

The new site is simply AWFUL!!
An upgrade?More like a huge downgrade
3 DVDs for $2.99 each plus shipping?!
The enrollement offer used to be 6 DVDs and just pay shipping.
You don't even mention how many DVDs you must purchase to complete ones membership agreement.
I can place titles in my cart,but they do not show up for $2.99 each,instead they show up at full price.
Even if someone were dumb enough to agree to pay full price for their enrollment selections,they would not be able to,as there is nothing to click on that takes you to the next step(name,address,payment info).
As for logging in...what a headache!I was emailed and told that in the near future,I would have to log in with my email address.So I went through the process of making it so that I would now log in with email address,instead of a user name.You than emailed me,confirming that I had changed my log info.
Once the site "upgraded",when I went to log in,I was told that my info was not vaild.So I had to click on "forgot password"and enter my email address,so that I could receive a link to reset my password.Ugh..
One nice thing I noticed though is that now that you have "upgraded" the website,it shows that my balance due is $0.00,even though you sent me a bill last week saying other wise.Thanks!
I have been doing business with CH for nearly 30 years(I am one of those people that sent penny for a box full of cassette tapes..remember those?).I can't help but wonder if the end is near.
Old 07-30-13, 05:59 AM

Wow...you can add to the cart but can't checkout. Real great, huh?
Old 07-30-13, 11:21 AM

I had the same problem. Invalid password, so I had to update it with the same password I originally had to get in. Check your acct # to make sure it's correct. The acct # associated with my e-mail address was the acct # of an account that I cancelled in December. I had to call Customer Service to change my acct # to the correct one that I was using just before the upgrade.
Old 07-31-13, 09:09 AM

Add me to the list of those having problems with login. I also noticed that when I tried to remove something from my wishlist it instead removed the first entry in the wishlist. I ended up deleting the whole thing.

PS Thanks for the heads up on acct#s. Gonna check mine right now.
Old 08-01-13, 06:46 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Does columbiahousetv.com exist any more? I have two accounts and the page doesn't exist right now. Besides that I used the same email on my tv and regular account. I don't currently know how to log into the tv accounts. I might have to close half of my 4 accounts. They are fulfilled anyway.

Last edited by g; 08-01-13 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-01-13, 08:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

I believe they combined them as I just received an email offering an extra 20% off plus free shipping for orders over $35. The link was sent to an email address that had an old CH tv account that I had not closed and it took me to the new CH site.

Btw, no code was needed to receive the 20% off and it does include blu-rays. Offer ends on 8/09/13.
Old 08-02-13, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by darkdaze73
I believe they combined them as I just received an email offering an extra 20% off plus free shipping for orders over $35. The link was sent to an email address that had an old CH tv account that I had not closed and it took me to the new CH site.

Btw, no code was needed to receive the 20% off and it does include blu-rays. Offer ends on 8/09/13.
^ Code also included Box Sets.
Old 09-23-13, 05:34 PM

So, I take it that with the new site 7/2 is gone for good????
Old 09-24-13, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

^That looks to be the case as none of the old links work.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.