Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

boned by CH but im not fighting it =/

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-06, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boned by CH but im not fighting it =/

*begin bitching*

had ordered Now and Then, Here and There volume1 and 3 along with animated superman season 1 using the b1g1 and my $5 web discoutn for first purchase

then NaT, HaT vol 2 and 3 are pulled from CH [screwing me for an enrollment selection, yay!]

but guess what? volume 1 is still offered =/ They alter my order negating the $5 discount and the b1g1. The difference is only like 3 bucks so im not too terribly worried about fighting it. But it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and im not too anxious to go fufil my account.

i sent off an email before work requesting the order be cancelled but by the time i get home and call the CSR line they guy tells me that the order has shipped. So im just going to get my superman set and enjoy it, ill probibly pickup NaT 2&3 from DDD's sale next month.
*end bitching*

i guess it really does sting the first time you get your poor CH customer service "cherry" popped
Old 10-04-06, 05:58 PM

I was finally happy to see someone who get and respects the CH way, but than I read your post. You should still call and or at least try and get your free title and the $5.00 credit applied. Least I would, this is an error on their part straight up.

I intially thought this was gonna be another I got ripped on the "fulful and get 3" or 4 for those of us who got in when that glitch was active. Whenever you place an order on a glitch code or whatever we really have no right to complain. Sure your receipt at check out may show one thing, but we know it's not a legit deal or price, we just worked the system in all it's glitch glory to give us a great price. Most other online retailers will NEVER honor glitches or price mistakes, at least CH usually lets them slide. To this type of complaint I say suck it up, and try again another day.

But in your cast I would be callin or emailing tryin to get another selection and my credit applied to the account.
Old 10-07-06, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Erreth
Sure your receipt at check out may show one thing, but we know it's not a legit deal or price, we just worked the system in all it's glitch glory to give us a great price. Most other online retailers will NEVER honor glitches or price mistakes, at least CH usually lets them slide. To this type of complaint I say suck it up, and try again another day.
Most online retailers will cancel my order, or at least inform of a different charge. I was charged $50 more than the total I was given at checkout and in my email and never told a thing. Still fighting it, and may lose, but I'm not giving that one up without a battle.

Sorry to go OT. To OP, I say yes fight that, at least try. There's nothing more they can do except frustrate you further!
Old 10-12-06, 06:06 PM
Banned

^ I hoped you printed out the original receipts. That and any subsequent e-mails CH sends you that show their incompetence can go a long way.
Old 10-13-06, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Legolas
^ I hoped you printed out the original receipts. That and any subsequent e-mails CH sends you that show their incompetence can go a long way.
I did in fact. I could tell from the start (reading about other people's experiences, how slowly they accept apps, lack of corrospondance), that it would be necessary. I printed my sales receipt right after the sale and the email they sent, and then the 5 or so emails I excanged with them so I could let my credit card company deal with it after CH declined over and over. Apparently my card company is reviewing it and will notify me if CH disputes this...