Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Disney Movie Club part 5

Originally Posted by CombatCraig
Thanks to Zorro I'm finally a VIP!!!
Let the good times roll...
Old 11-28-09, 01:05 PM

Both Zorro Season 1 and Zorro Season 2 have now been confirmed as OUT OF PRINT and are on mcarver's out of print list in the forum. Both seasons are doing being printed and sold within weeks folks. Only a handful of internet stores still have stock as of late November.

If you want them, BUY BOTH OF THEM RIGHT NOW. Amazon.com and Walmart.com still have them in stock and ready to ship immediately. These will be worth well over $100 in a matter of months, and will be scarce and rare by the New Year. Get them now while you can.
Old 11-30-09, 09:03 PM

I was curious if someone could tell me which of the Walt Disney Treasures are currently available in the club.
Thanks
Old 12-04-09, 08:26 PM

My Zorro Treasures finally arrived. The Season 1 set was missing the printed card on the back of the tin. Did anyone else have this missing?
Old 12-04-09, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by mmguen
My Zorro Treasures finally arrived. The Season 1 set was missing the printed card on the back of the tin. Did anyone else have this missing?
Yeah, mine were the same way

Originally Posted by chamfer
I was curious if someone could tell me which of the Walt Disney Treasures are currently available in the club.
Thanks
Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto Volume Two
Walt Disney Treasures: Davy Crockett
Walt Disney Treasures: Disney Rarities, Celebrated Shorts: 1920s - 1960s
Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland USA
Walt Disney Treasures: Elfego Baca and The Swamp Fox, Legendary Heroes
Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse In Black And White Volume Two
Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse In Living Color Volume Two
Walt Disney Treasures: More Silly Symphonies
Walt Disney Treasures: On The Front Lines
Walt Disney Treasures: The Adventures Of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
Walt Disney Treasures: The Adventures Of Spin & Marty
Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume Two: 1942-1946
Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto Volume One
Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club
Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club Featuring The Hardy Boys
Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club Presents: Annette: 1957 - 1958 Season
Walt Disney Treasures: Tomorrow Land
Old 12-05-09, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

Does anyone know if the Davy Crockett Treasure still comes in the tin? It was OOP/unavailable in the club for a while and came back. This makes me think it's a re-issue and no longer packaged in the tin. I really don't want to drop ~$30 and it not have one considering it's only a 2 disk set.
Old 12-05-09, 09:34 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not that recent, but I got it in January, 2009, and it was in a tin.
Old 12-05-09, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

^Thanks Cheato!

I've been leaning towards picking that one up to fulfill (just need 1 more) even though it's quite a bit higher than the minimum price needed. One of those times where I'd rather purchase a desired title at a higher price point than something I'm picking up "just to fulfill"... plus I'm thinking of taking advantage of the B1G50% off to pick up a couple of the "disappearing" titles at the same time and reduce the overall cost a bit more. I'd consider cycling the account but I just can't find enough I don't have and want to justify doing this again.
Old 12-05-09, 11:58 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by BobO'Link
Does anyone know if the Davy Crockett Treasure still comes in the tin?
I bought it last month, and it was in the tin.
Old 12-16-09, 08:37 PM

I never bought Walt Disney Treasures sets from DMC but I was planing on buying couple of them for Christmas. I though they all come in tin collector sets until i read you guys talking about some of them being re-releases in regular box sets. Is this true? Is there a possibility that I might get a regular box set? I would appreciate if you guys could help me with this. I just wanted to be sure that they are all in tin collector sets.

Here is what I am planing to order.

Walt Disney Treasures: Davy Crockett

Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club Presents: Annette: 1957 - 1958 Season

Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland USA
Old 12-17-09, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the listing on the site says it's in a tin box, then it is. If not, it isn't. If they send you something that doesn't match what they advertised, send it back.

Even if someone tells you they got something yesterday in a tin doesn't mean you will definitely get a tin tomorrow.

That said, my Davy Crockett from the end of last year came in a tin.
Old 12-21-09, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

Okay, I have a problem. I didn't get a Disney Movie Rewards code with The Nightmare Before Christmas. I have printed off the redemption request form and I have the proof of purchase tab, but it also wants me to send a copy of my Disney Movie Club invoice, which I can't find. I see the transaction in my Club order history, but there is no link to reprint the invoice. I searched the site for "print invoice" and looked through the FAQ but found nothing on the site. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-21-09, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^email or call 'em, explain the situation, and request a duplicate invoice.
Old 12-22-09, 07:40 AM

The email order confirmation will do it.
Old 12-22-09, 11:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by CalebAndCo
The email order confirmation will do it.
That would be helpful if that, too, wasn't long gone. What happened was, even though my wife declined the NBX/James and the Giant Peach double-feature last year, Disney sent it anyway. (We've got several titles that way since she joined the club.) This was last August.
Old 12-22-09, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^Why does that affect your not receiving a Disney Movie Rewards code with "The Nightmare Before Christmas"?
Old 12-23-09, 10:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

^Why does that affect your not receiving a Disney Movie Rewards code with "The Nightmare Before Christmas"?
Because when you send a request to be awarded the points, you are asked to send to Disney a form printed from the DMR website specific to the title in question, accompanied by a proof-of-purchase tab from said title, as well as your original receipt. As our copy of this originated with the Disney Movie Club, an invoice substitutes for the receipt.
Old 12-23-09, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^Yes, I get that part. But you said:

Originally Posted by MinLShaw
...What happened was, even though my wife declined the NBX/James and the Giant Peach double-feature last year, Disney sent it anyway. (We've got several titles that way since she joined the club.) This was last August.
This doesn't appear to have any bearing on the issue with "Nightmare". I was looking for the connection between the two.
Old 12-23-09, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 740 Likes on 366 Posts

^Yes, I get that part. But you said:

This doesn't appear to have any bearing on the issue with "Nightmare". I was looking for the connection between the two.
NBX = Nightmare Before Xmas
Old 12-23-09, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ahhh... I didn't make that connection as I'd have used NBC and gotten everyone confused as to whether I meant the movie or network...
Old 12-27-09, 04:06 PM

My enrollment shipment finally showed up, and I have one more title to buy before I choose resigning vs. VIP. What are the advantages of the VIP membership? Or are they outlined earlier in this thread?
Old 01-04-10, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by MinLShaw
That would be helpful if that, too, wasn't long gone. What happened was, even though my wife declined the NBX/James and the Giant Peach double-feature last year, Disney sent it anyway. (We've got several titles that way since she joined the club.) This was last August.
I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

Thank you,

Disney Movie Club Member Advocate
Old 01-04-10, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DMCMbrAdvocate
I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

Thank you,

Welcome to DVD Talk! Are you with DMC officially, or just a very committed fan? In any event, thank you for the response. I ultimately decided to simply write down the DMC order number on my points request sheet and that seemed to satisfy the requirement because my missing 125 points were awarded to me last week. This post, however, could be of help to other members for other issues.
Old 01-04-10, 11:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by DMCMbrAdvocate

Thank you,

Why does the DMC refuse to communicate with their customers vis email?
I have a serious problem with my account and an order that they screwed up about a month and a half ago.
I'd rather not call in, because I will get belligerent and that will be no good for anyone.
I made a simple request to cancel the order, since they took their sweet ole time processing it, thus making the order useless since I was planning to use most of the discs as Christmas presents. Now the order and account sit in limbo waiting for me to enter a new credit card, but I no longer want the order. They refuse to do anything unless I call in.
Old 01-09-10, 10:26 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What would be nice is if DMC could set up their website so it is perfectly clear when ordering what counts toward your agreement. For example, you put Chicken Little Blu-ray in your cart and there's a little message underneath it stating that this selection counts toward your requirement. Then, you know for sure whether to pull the trigger on a item or not instead of waiting until after placing the order to see if it counts a week or two later. I personally find the way everything is currently setup confusing and/or misleading and it kind of tarnishes the Disney brand in my eyes. Anyone know if after fulfilling your membership and becoming a VIP if you still have to keep declining the more-than-monthly featured title?

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.