Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

So Should I call Columbia house?

DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Old 03-06-06, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so I enrolled on 02/14 and paid for it a few days later, never recieved my enrollments but already recieved a fulfilment order that I placed on 02/17.

Also today I just got an enroll ment package from when i signed up abotu 1 week ago(K7L) and never got an email confrim.

So do I assume my 1st enroll package is lost and they need to resend it?
Old 03-06-06, 09:57 PM

Ive received my fullfillments BEFORE my enrollment quite a few times. You have to wait 30 days before calling.. it CAN take that long. Been there, done that.
Old 03-07-06, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by ITALIAN926
Ive received my fullfillments BEFORE my enrollment quite a few times. You have to wait 30 days before calling.. it CAN take that long. Been there, done that.
It can possibly take even longer... I remember a few years ago I signed up for their Cd club through the mail (which might have been run differently then their DVD club is...) I didn't get anything for a long time so I figured that it got lost or something, I didn't even think to call them about it or anything. Anyways about 6 months after I sent off the enrollment request I recieved a package from them , it only had about half of the cd's that I had requested because they stopped carrying the rest in that time.