DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

DV2 Club?

Old 03-27-05, 11:52 AM
  #51  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,263
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$71.99. A handy way to figure out the DV2 price of a set is to check out the MSRP and multiply it by 0.6.

DV2's conditions say that you always get 40% off and free shipping when ordering from there. The Funcash TaC says, "Shipping and processing and taxes, if applicable, are additional and cannot be paid with FunCash." Since this is DV2 we're talking about, shipping and handling does not apply here. So rejoice: you are wrong!
Old 03-27-05, 04:35 PM
  #52  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Auburn, Alabama
Posts: 326
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last time I redeemed Funcash I didn't pay shipping and handling.
Old 03-27-05, 07:33 PM
  #53  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evitagen
$71.99. A handy way to figure out the DV2 price of a set is to check out the MSRP and multiply it by 0.6.

DV2's conditions say that you always get 40% off and free shipping when ordering from there. The Funcash TaC says, "Shipping and processing and taxes, if applicable, are additional and cannot be paid with FunCash." Since this is DV2 we're talking about, shipping and handling does not apply here. So rejoice: you are wrong!
Thanks for the reply and making it 100% clear for me
I got another question though. Hope it is not too stupid. Can you only transfer funcash to a DV2 account over the phone or is there a way of doing it online either through emailing customer support or when you're logged in to your DVD/DV2 account?
Old 03-27-05, 07:36 PM
  #54  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, and one more thing. As far as I understood it only boxset with 3 or more discs are 40% off with DV2 right? So, Men Behaving badly Season 1 and Season 2 (each 1 disc) would not be 40% in DV2 then?
Old 03-27-05, 07:47 PM
  #55  
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sotra
Thanks for the reply and making it 100% clear for me
I got another question though. Hope it is not too stupid. Can you only transfer funcash to a DV2 account over the phone or is there a way of doing it online either through emailing customer support or when you're logged in to your DVD/DV2 account?
Everything you need to know about transferring funcash is in this thread:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406685
Old 03-27-05, 07:49 PM
  #56  
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 210
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sotra
Oh, and one more thing. As far as I understood it only boxset with 3 or more discs are 40% off with DV2 right? So, Men Behaving badly Season 1 and Season 2 (each 1 disc) would not be 40% in DV2 then?

In DV2 everything is always 40% off, that means regular titles, sets, etc, no matter how many disks are in it. Everything. However, they count the MSRP as the original price so 40% off is not always that much cheaper for non-set titles than the "club price" in the regular CH club.
Old 03-27-05, 08:33 PM
  #57  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your superfast replies emerald9999.
Old 03-28-05, 08:19 AM
  #58  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Adrenaline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Elkridge, MD USA
Posts: 1,479
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are the enrollment dvds widescreen editions if it doesn't say?

Last edited by Adrenaline; 03-28-05 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-28-05, 09:10 AM
  #59  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,263
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Generally, yes.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.