Release List Reviews Shop Join News DVD Giveaways Video Games Advertise
DVD Reviews | Theatrical Reviews | Price Search Buy Stuff Here
DVD Talk
DVD Reviews DVD Talk Headlines HD Reviews


Add to My Yahoo! - RSS 2.0 - RSS 2.0 - DVD Talk Podcast RSS -


Go Back   DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-18, 03:14 AM   #1
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,128
Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Thor: Ragnarok
* Exclusive gallery book; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

Blue Planet II
* Exclusive art cards; BD only $34.99

- - -

Thor: Ragnarok $22.99

Blue Planet II $29.99

Lady Bird $14.99

Paw Patrol: Sea Patrol $9.99

- - -

CD available now

"Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods" with exclusive album cover and free poster $11.99



Information from The Couponing Couple dot com.


Yup, nothing for me this week too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-18, 02:50 AM   #2
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,743
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Thanks for the post!

Nothing for me either.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 06:26 PM   #3
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,954
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Same. It's been quiet, but next week will be big, at least for me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 09:51 PM   #4
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,128
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

For me it's "Fear The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season"; I'll probably wait for lower price on "I, Tonya", "The Disaster Artist" and "The Shape Of Water".

Might bite if there's a good price on "Into the Badlands: The Complete Second Season".
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 12:12 PM   #5
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,954
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

I'm definitely picking up I, Tonya & The Disaster Artist, as the BD/DVD combo packs will be $20 (or hopefully less), give me both formats, and I should be able to sell the digital codes for a decent price to help offset the costs. Also I think that both have slipcovers, so that's a nice bonus.

I'm uncertain of The Shape Of Water and will check it out before buying. And I wasn't a huge fan of the first season of Fear The Walking Dead, so will pass, unless it's gotten better?

I'm looking forward to Knightfall S1 though, where the first episode wasn't very impressive, but it quickly got better and continued to improve steadily imo.

And I've heard good things about the Handmaid's Tale. I want to support as many tv series as possible, especially the Hulu or Netflix types that are getting a chance on disc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 08:34 PM   #6
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,743
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Didn't know Fear The Walking Dead-Season 3 was coming out.
Currently watching it via Hulu so no need to pick it up right now.
I'll wait for it to be priced under $10 - picked up Season 1 for $8 and Season 2 for $10.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 03-10-18 at 07:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-18, 04:14 AM   #7
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,128
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Quote:
And I wasn't a huge fan of the first season of Fear The Walking Dead, so will pass, unless it's gotten better?
Season one was... kinda driftless. There was a story, but too long to get there.

Season two has meat. [smiles] This has direction and leading up to something big.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-18, 04:10 PM   #8
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,954
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIan View Post
Season one was... kinda driftless. There was a story, but too long to get there.

Season two has meat. [smiles] This has direction and leading up to something big.
That was definitely part of what I thought about S1. But my best recollection, and I haven't watched it since it came out, was that I thought there were some implausibilities that bugged me. Also, I don't think I liked or cared about any of the characters.

But I'm glad to hear that you liked S2 more. I have a bunch of other stuff I'm trying to watch or catch up on right now, but maybe I'll give it a try later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-18, 04:43 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
popegregFKAgoblin23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Glendale, WI
Posts: 731
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash View Post
That was definitely part of what I thought about S1. But my best recollection, and I haven't watched it since it came out, was that I thought there were some implausibilities that bugged me. Also, I don't think I liked or cared about any of the characters.

But I'm glad to hear that you liked S2 more. I have a bunch of other stuff I'm trying to watch or catch up on right now, but maybe I'll give it a try later.
I actually hate watch FTWD. It's so poorly written and the characters are so effing annoying that I am rooting for them to all die off in as painful a way as possible.

Season 3 gets even more ridiculous and
Spoiler:
The cliffhanger at the end of Season 3 is a total effing joke. If any of them survive that then there is no logic in that universe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-18, 07:51 AM   #10
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,128
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

That spoiler wasn't so much a spoiler.

I don't have cable; picked up S2 yesterday, gonna watch it or start this weekend. No hurry.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-18, 06:09 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
popegregFKAgoblin23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Glendale, WI
Posts: 731
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIan View Post
That spoiler wasn't so much a spoiler.

I don't have cable; picked up S2 yesterday, gonna watch it or start this weekend. No hurry.
I made you look though! Some people have a low tolerance for any spoilers (like me!).
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-18, 01:58 AM   #12
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,128
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Okay.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-18, 01:41 PM   #13
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,954
Re: Target DVD prices (March 4th - 10th, 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblin23 View Post
I actually hate watch FTWD. It's so poorly written and the characters are so effing annoying that I am rooting for them to all die off in as painful a way as possible.

Season 3 gets even more ridiculous and
Spoiler:
The cliffhanger at the end of Season 3 is a total effing joke. If any of them survive that then there is no logic in that universe.
Thanks for the feedback goblin23! Obviously you and JohnIan have very different opinions on it. I'll look to watch at least a few episodes of S2 and see what I think, though as mentioned before, it'll be awhile until I can get to it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0