Huge Sale on Fox Connect

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-11, 11:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts
Re: Huge Sale on Fox Connect

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
You're not alone.
Yeah, my shipping confirmation only listed two of the items in my order, despite showing the full $30 order total. No mention of the other items being backordered, either.
Old 11-27-11, 11:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jacob_b
I got an email saying it was shipped. Not showing on my bank account, but that has usually happened, especially online orders like Amazon which shows pending, then disappears, and then reappears later. Hate that stuff just cause I don't have any idea what's in my bank. But glad it is shipped. Didn't use the coupons as I was scared it might cancel, but glad GMan2819 used the coupon and still got the shipping email.
Last year I didn't get charged for my order until 2 days after I got my order
Old 11-28-11, 03:21 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by blackmage214
Last year I didn't get charged for my order until 2 days after I got my order
Damn. That would be such a bad problem for them as if I get something shipped, especially a big order like mine, I would cancel the card and try to get away with it LOL.

Honestly, though, that sucks as I spent, spent, spent this holiday and while I put away for my rent and bills, I got no idea how much money I actually got left over.
Old 11-29-11, 05:23 AM

Received 4,578 Likes on 3,099 Posts

Got a shipment confirmation for my second coupon used order. But it only listed 2 items instead of the 12 I ordered. Also got a confirmation from Amazon payments.
Old 11-29-11, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by kyle
I got an Amazon Payments email saying my order was shipped. However, I only see one item listed under "FoxConnect shipped the following item(s) in your order 104-xxxxx-xxxxxx placed on November 23, 2011:". Not sure if they are just printing the first item or if only one thing was shipped. Guess I'll find out.
Same here. Got one email that listed the first item, then another one that said "shipping update" that listed the 2nd item, but not the 3rd or 4th. I guess we'll just have to wait & see what actually shows up.
Old 11-29-11, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by mr Articulate
I choose the optio to pay through Amazon.com at the end. I got an email from Amazon, but it does not show up under the Amazon orders (naturally). So I wonder where it would be?
I was one who got in with the coupon too. For a few days my credit card listed it as pending, then it disappeared. When I emailed foxconnect cs they said the order was still pending. It's still listed with Amazon Payments so I called foxconnect and they have my order and say it's still pending, but nothing posted to my card...
Old 11-30-11, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by adinar
Same here. Got one email that listed the first item, then another one that said "shipping update" that listed the 2nd item, but not the 3rd or 4th. I guess we'll just have to wait & see what actually shows up.
Well, I just received my FoxConnect order (shipped from Huntsville, AL) and it had all 4 DVD sets I ordered, even though the shipping email only listed 2 of them.
Old 11-30-11, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts

I had several of my FoxConnect orders delivered today (our poor UPS driver had his hands full!). All were complete, but I've only been billed and received a shipping notice for two of them.

Everything was very well packaged in boxes with plently of air pads for protection. They mistakenly sent me an extra copy of Futurama Vol. 2, but I doubt they billed me for it since I paid through Amazon and the correct order total is listed in my account.
Old 11-30-11, 05:01 PM

I received my order today. It had an extra copy of 24 season 8 in it. So I will send them an email and see what to do with it, since I have no use for a 2nd copy.
Old 11-30-11, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by slinkster65
I received my order today. It had an extra copy of 24 season 8 in it. So I will send them an email and see what to do with it, since I have no use for a 2nd copy.
You can send it to me
Old 11-30-11, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Jedi Master 33
You can send it to me
You bet me to it LOL. If any company gives me something extra, I keep it. No use in giving it back.
Old 12-01-11, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by adinar
Despite the shipping email, everything arrived in the box today. Great deal.
Old 12-01-11, 05:02 PM

Received 4,578 Likes on 3,099 Posts

Got everything I ordered with coupons. These slim 6 discs cases seem to break real easily. Alot of them came with pieces off. My Buffy Season 1 is pretty destroyed. Is there anywhere I can order 1 clear 3 disc case. Or does have anyone have a spare?
Old 12-06-11, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by mr Articulate
I was one who got in with the coupon too. For a few days my credit card listed it as pending, then it disappeared. When I emailed foxconnect cs they said the order was still pending. It's still listed with Amazon Payments so I called foxconnect and they have my order and say it's still pending, but nothing posted to my card...
Well all my items arrived yesterday after being rerouted from my PO BOX address. (Sometimes UPS does deliver to PO Box, guess not with this service).
Old 12-06-11, 12:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Amazing deal, even without the coupon. I'll have days filled of TV show watching now.