Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Best Buy Ad Sep 25 - Oct 1, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-11, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Best Buy Ad Sep 25 - Oct 1, 2011

Originally Posted by Marvin Dorfler
Does anyone know if the BB Exclusive of TRANSFORMERS: DOTM has any extras at all? I usually go to dvdempire.com to look at box art & special features (I never buy from them, it is just a useful site) but they had no features listed for it for the non-BB Exclusive version. Thanks in advance...

--Dorfler
Originally Posted by BSTNFAN
Keep in mind that this is a barebones version of Transformers DotM and an already announced Special Edition will come later (like Avatar).
Old 09-27-11, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by jacob_b
I have the same question. Personally, I'm just too lazy to go to BB, but I have an eye on a few things if I can get it online.
Don't listen to the negative trolls. This forum's entire purpose is to help GUIDE others to great dvd deals. People can be pricks. But anyhoo, here's the link to FREE SHIPPING for any order from bestbuy.com (and yes, all sale items are pricematched on the site): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Ent...at221900050000

I was able to get Community Season two for $11.19 shipped, thanks to a $10 gift card I bagged after purchasing three mad men seasons at 9.99 each last week. Great Deal.
Old 09-28-11, 02:43 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by kd5
I swear, with the exception of the advertised specials, Best Buy hasn't changed their unadvertised specials in 3 weeks. Went there earlier and it seemed to me like they had the same DVDs on sale there that they'd had on sale last week, the week before last, and the week before that. I wish they'd change it up more often. -kd5-
I actually went to BB with my roommates as they closed at 10 and we were going to see Killer Elite at 10:05 so we needed to kill time. If you are into any Disney "horror" films, they got them for 10 bucks right now or less. Got the Halloween Town series, Hocus Pocus, James and the Giant Peach, the Black Cauldron 25th anniversary, Escape to Witch Mountain, and Something Wicked This Way Comes. Some nice kiddie stuff to watch after watching a bunch of blood and guts in October. Also picked up Tomb Raider, Independence Day, and Rain Man for 5 bucks, Armageddon for 7, and Boogie Nights 2 disc set for 10. Had a bunch of other cheap movies, but had spent enough already lol.
Old 09-28-11, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by MooMooMooMoo
There is a rumor that Target's 1 disc is going to have all the bonus material from disc 1 of the 2 cd edition + the original album for $7.99.

I'm mostly worried that the mastering will suck.
Confirmed that the Target $7.99 1-disc has the bonus material from the deluxe edition.