Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Best Buy Media Prices (November 7 - November 13, 2010)

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 11-04-10, 01:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Credit goes to ces in the Blu-Ray Bargains subforum;

Old 11-04-10, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Best Buy Media Prices (November 7 - November 13, 2010)

Thanks for posting!
Old 11-07-10, 10:11 PM

gonna have to get a price adjustment on Tremors. I bought this saturday for $22 at best buy....
Old 11-08-10, 07:40 AM
kd5
DVD Talk Legend

Received 123 Likes on 90 Posts

Thanks MrS/ces!

After visiting BestBuy yesterday, I discovered they have nothing for me. Not only did they redesign the DVD section making less room for DVDs/BluRay overall, but they expanded their BluRay selections making even less room for standard DVDs, the DVDs they DID have on sale were few and far between, and they were mostly on the DVDs that nobody wants anyway. I have hopes (not high hopes mind you) that Black Friday will make up for their absence of anything decent in their DVD sales as of late. -kd5-
Old 11-08-10, 08:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 57 Likes on 42 Posts

Mine too, & in addition the dvd/blu's are where most of the cd's used to be. What a (sad) joke.
Old 11-10-10, 12:58 PM

Thanks for the complete listing. I needed a price for Cee-Lo, and there it is for $10! See you soon, BBuy.
Old 11-13-10, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I have a story...

Back in early October I got my five dollar RZ voucher. I used it to buy season 1.0 of "Caprica". Their website was selling cheaper than their ad, $34.99 so I price matched it and used the voucher. The end so I thought.

Tuesday night I check my email and have junk/ad from Best Buy. In the corner was "reward certificate(s) available". Huh? I already used it. Unless I have a new one. I logged in and found out, nope - it's the same one that was issued in October. Holy crap.

When the cashier was price matching that DVD set, she added five dollars more to the reduction. She did not scan the printout's bar code. I still have five bucks. Cool! Went back to the store on Wednesday and bought "The Big Lebowski: 10th Anniversary Edition" for five. I already own this, but it's the limited edition bowling ball. It's a bit of a hassle to take it out of packaging (which I saved) to watch. A lot better to have the film, separate.

The point of this all is to check when you price match and use a Reward Zone voucher, you could have unused dollars if they don't scan.

I'm happy.