Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '10

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '10

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-10, 09:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '

I wonder how much it will cost.
Old 11-14-10, 12:56 PM

Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '

Originally Posted by WTK
I'm hoping in the neighborhood of $15 annually... If they do that, I'd be all over this.
Old 11-14-10, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by WTK
This long-awaited, highly-requested membership program
Um, I don't remember requesting this.....
Old 11-14-10, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by RedTail
I'm hoping in the neighborhood of $15 annually... If they do that, I'd be all over this.
i'd go for that, but i imagine it being more
Old 11-15-10, 09:44 AM
WTK
Anime Talk Contributor / Moderator

Received 528 Likes on 465 Posts

Suit Up & Save! Save At Least 33% OFF Manga, Books & Merchandise from Dark Horse! @ RightStuf.com

Prepare to suit up and save on manga, books and merchandise from Dark Horse – including a roster of fan favorites and cult hits like Gantz, titles from CLAMP (Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura), Oh My Goddess!, Evangelion: Campus Apocalypse, Berserk, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, and much, much more!

From now through November 18, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 33% OFF the retail prices of all titles and merchandise from Dark Horse! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CST on November 18, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF on books and merchandise from Dark Horse. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Suit Up & Save” graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Dark Horse items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale even may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

GANTZ © Hiroya Oku Works.
Old 11-15-10, 12:51 PM
WTK

Bandai Entertainment Store Holiday Specials!
Hey everyone! With the Thanksgiving Holiday next week, we're starting off our holiday sales early! First up is both Gurren Lagann movies! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list as we'll be revealing our Cyber Monday deals there! You can sign up for our mailing list on our Facebook page, just click on the "Join My List" tab!

Gurren Lagann Movies Limited Edition Bundle
http://store.bandai-ent.com/Gurren_L...lle12combo.htm
List Price: $99.96
Current Sales Price: $79.96 (A savings of $20!)

Gurren Lagann Movies Regular Edition Bundle
http://store.bandai-ent.com/Gurren_L...lar12combo.htm
List Price: $59.96
Current Sales Price: $39.96 (A savings of $20!)

The above prices are good from November 15, 2010 - December 25, 2010.
Old 11-15-10, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by WTK
Bandai Entertainment Store Holiday Specials!
Oh Bandai...
Old 11-16-10, 05:27 AM
WTK

Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: Japanese White Mechanical Kitty Coin Bank (11/16/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $22.99
Price for Premium Members : $19.99
+ $6.99 shipping (cost may vary depending on region)

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE and ships straight from JAPAN! Will be delivered in 2-6 weeks after the close of the deal. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)
Old 11-16-10, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by WTK
Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: Japanese White Mechanical Kitty Coin Bank (11/16/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $22.99
Price for Premium Members : $19.99
+ $6.99 shipping (cost may vary depending on region)

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE and ships straight from JAPAN! Will be delivered in 2-6 weeks after the close of the deal. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)
cool, for $20 total i would do it. i really want the dog bowl one though.
Old 11-16-10, 02:32 PM
WTK

NIS America's Online Store Yearly Thanksgiving Sale begins Monday, November 22nd!!!

Last edited by WTK; 11-23-10 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-16-10, 02:52 PM
WTK

Old 11-16-10, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by WTK
NIS America's Online Store Yearly Thanksgiving Sale begins Monday, November 22nd!!!
Too bad that the international shipping costs are a fu***ng expensive assault. Around $20 shipping for EACH item...no thanks
Old 11-16-10, 07:31 PM
WTK

RightStuf.com: Our book bargain bin has been restocked with more 400+ titles (many of which are OOP!) Check it: LINK
Old 11-16-10, 10:34 PM
WTK

WBShop.com
ANNMES - Take $9.99 off and pay for S/H
FREESHIP - Free S/H of orders over $50 (if you can find filler items)
Old 11-17-10, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by RockJack
Too bad that the international shipping costs are a fu***ng expensive assault. Around $20 shipping for EACH item...no thanks
yeah well it's $20 for 2 items for me in the US. Still ridiculous.

oh, for those that WANT the link:

http://store.nisamerica.com
Old 11-17-10, 03:10 PM
WTK

TRSI - Bargain Bin Update
Old 11-17-10, 06:52 PM
WTK

Valid 11/17/10–11/22/10 only in Best Buy® storesValid 11/17/10–11/28/10, excluding 11/26/10, only in Best Buy® stores
Old 11-18-10, 09:12 AM
WTK

Rockin' Deals! Save At Least 33% OFF All Titles From Yen Press! @ RightStuf.com

Get ready for rockin' deals on manga, manhwa, novels and more published by Yen Press – from hot, new titles like K-On!, Highschool of the Dead, Sasemeke, and Not Love But Delicious Food to fan favorites like Spice and Wolf, Black Butler, Higurashi: When They Cry, Yotsuba&!, and much, much more!

From now through November 29, the “your price” listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 33% OFF the retail prices of all titles from Yen Press! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CST on November 29, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF on books and merchandise from Yen Press. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Rockin' Deals" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Yen Press items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale even may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)
Old 11-18-10, 09:20 PM

Sorry, but i have a little question about the Negima!? OVA DVD from FUNiMATiON. TRSi listed it as a Bargain Bin item and its price is $4.99 (75% OFF). Is it possible that this DVD is listed as OOP and the last 5 DVDs that are in stock are the last chances to get this OVA?

I dont wanna force myself to place an order just for this DVD (10$ international shipping).
Old 11-18-10, 11:55 PM
WTK

Weekly Specials & Bargain Bin / Closeout Items Highlights from RightStuf.com

» RightStuf.com Mega Update
» Weekly Specials
» Bargain Bin: DVD / Book / Others
» Closeout Items
» Movie Packs
» Cart Toppers
» Shawne's New Deals of the Day!

Highlights - Weekly Specials (PLEASE NOTE: These specials are only valid November 18 – November 23, 2010!)

Last edited by WTK; 11-19-10 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-19-10, 09:42 AM
WTK

Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: AVP2: Predator Knight Battle Version (11/19/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $36.99
Price for Premium Members : $32.99
+ $4.99 shipping (cost may vary depending on region)

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE. Ships straight from Japan and will be delivered in 2-4 weeks after the close of the deal. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)
Old 11-19-10, 09:44 AM
WTK

Originally Posted by RockJack
Sorry, but i have a little question about the Negima!? OVA DVD from FUNiMATiON. TRSi listed it as a Bargain Bin item and its price is $4.99 (75% OFF). Is it possible that this DVD is listed as OOP and the last 5 DVDs that are in stock are the last chances to get this OVA?

I dont wanna force myself to place an order just for this DVD (10$ international shipping).
It's likely that it could be OOP. We don't know if/when FUNi will release a bigger boxset to include the TV series with the OVA. You can always roll the dice and see if it will happen, but $4.99 is pretty much as cheap as the OVA is going to get.
Old 11-19-10, 01:06 PM
WTK

Robert's Anime Corner Store Coupon
With the holidays closing in, we know that time is of the essence for the delivery of your Anime orders. So from now until Wednesday, November 24th you can get free 2nd Day air shipping of any order over $100 of IN STOCK items listed on the store!

To get free 2nd Day air shipping on any IN STOCK order over $100, just select our FedEx 2nd Day Air shipping option and use the following coupon during checkout:

FASTSHIPFREE

As with all special shipping offers, this offer has a few restrictions:

1) Applies only to US customers shipping to a Street addresses within the continental US.

2) Applies only to orders in which your IN STOCK total = $100 or more.

3) Can only be used in conjunction with our FedEx 2nd Day Air shipping option.

This offer not valid for shipments going to APO/FPO, PO box, or any other addresses that we cannot use FedEx Air service to deliver to. Also not valid for shipments to AK, HI, or PR. Orders placed choosing FedEx Air service are usually shipped next business day.

Note: Valid for new orders of IN STOCK items only. Coupon code expires at midnight EST on November 24th so get your orders in ASAP!
Old 11-19-10, 01:25 PM
WTK

Borders.com
Old 11-19-10, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I assume all the DVD's that say they are back-ordered will stay that way forever. What do you think, WTK? I see some good deals but don't want to order stuff that's back-ordered if it means I'll never get it.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.