Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - August '10

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - August '10

Old 08-27-10, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - August '10

Originally Posted by WTK
There hasn't been any announced release delay on this. It could be one of those soft release date that won't be released until September. It's a wait and see on this and other late Aug/Sept MB releases.
Hopefully that's all it is. I have my issues with Media Blasters (I've got more glitched discs from them than any other distributor), but I certainly wouldn't want to see them tank.

In other "news", I my GitS BD/DVD Combo arrived from Japan today and is now sitting proudly on my shelves with my other GitS titles. Fastest overseas delivery I've ever gotten.
Old 08-28-10, 12:14 PM
Cool New Member

Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - August '10

was at best buy earlier...saw

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Part 1 (Limited Edition) - $9.99
Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus - $4.99
Old 08-28-10, 03:21 PM

Thanks, but these deals have already been found and posted. Good to know it's still around.
Old 08-29-10, 11:33 PM
WTK
Anime Talk Contributor / Moderator

Received 528 Likes on 465 Posts

Wal-Mart (B&M / YMMV)
  • Blood: The Last Vampire (DVD / Live-Action): $9.00
  • Dragon Ball Z: Season boxsets (1, 2, 3, 9): $19.96 each
  • Hunter x Hunter: Boxset 2: $24.96
  • Monster: Boxset 1: $24.96
Old 08-30-10, 04:29 PM
WTK

Beautiful Bargains: Save at Least 35% OFF All K-Drama From YA Entertainment @ RightStuf.com

Rock out to beautiful bargains on Korean dramas from YA Entertainment – from new (and soon-to-be released) titles like You're Beautiful, City Hall, Brilliant Legacy and Boys Over Flowers to fan favorites including Palace (Goong), My Girl, The King and I, and much more!

From now through September 2, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 35% OFF the retail prices of all titles from YA Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CDT on Thursday, September 2, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 41% OFF the MSRP on titles from YA Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Beautiful Bargains" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the YA Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)
Old 08-31-10, 04:39 PM
WTK

Old 09-01-10, 05:30 AM
WTK

New month, new thread:

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - September '10