Re: A&E 7-disc Century Of Warfare $19.99 at HamiltonBook.com

this seems to be in the amazon marketplace for 11.94 plus 2.98 shipping new
and seems to be 10.25 plus 2.98 at half.com
Hamilton also adds shipping.

Last edited by g; 07-08-10 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-08-10, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

We (Hamilton's) also have the Time-Life set "World at War" for $29.95. This price cannot (right now) be beaten by anyone on Amazon. We now have an awesome new 2700 title DVD only catalog.

Sorry to shill. I am the DVD guy over there and take my bargains seriously. The new catalog is my baby.
Old 07-09-10, 12:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by GoldenWheels View Post
We (Hamilton's) also have the Time-Life set "World at War" for $29.95. This price cannot (right now) be beaten by anyone on Amazon. We now have an awesome new 2700 title DVD only catalog.

Sorry to shill. I am the DVD guy over there and take my bargains seriously. The new catalog is my baby.
I highly recommend edwardrhamilton.com, not to be confused with HamiltonBook.com which is a different site. No credit card or billing options with the former, but if you can wait for the roughly 10 day turnaround by paying with a check you're money ahead. Especially if you find quite a few titles, because shipping is $3.50 total (sales tax applies only to residents of Connecticut). Still going through the new catalog, but so far I'm picking up:

Sergeant Preston of the Yukon S-2 $14.95 (DD: $34.99)
Make Room For Daddy S-6 $11.95 (DD $27.17)
Old 07-09-10, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yeah, hamiltonbook.com was set up specifically to do credit card orders, and is a separate business.

Thanks for the recommendations BTW, we are a true family business and take a lot of pride in our work. I am committed to making us a go-to place for DVD bargain hunters.

I hope you have the new DVD catalog...it has everything the regualr three column Bargain Books catalog has in it, plus another 2000 or so DVD titles. It hit the mail around July 2, so many will be seeing it soon. At the very least, great bathroom reading for the DVD aficionado if I do say so myself.
Old 07-09-10, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks GoldenWheels. I'm going to check out the site and catalog partly because I appreciate your posting here.

EDIT: how does one get the DVD catalog you refer to? "World at War" does not seem to hit that title on the ERH website.

EDIT2: OK, it comes up on page 2 of six in a "world war" title search...is there a better way to search for DVD titles?

Last edited by drh4; 07-09-10 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-09-10, 03:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by drh4 View Post

EDIT2: OK, it comes up on page 2 of six in a "world war" title search...is there a better way to search for DVD titles?
Try using "power search" at the companion site hamiltonbook.com.
You can search by studio, which is nice if you're tracking the minor-leaguers like Timeless, S'more, Shoutfactory, etc. Then check edwardrhamilton.com for the title.

It's nice to see the DVD effort. I've been a major buyer of books from them for more than 30 years.
Old 07-09-10, 03:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks very much drh4! I try to be very careful out of respect for DVD Talk and their advertisers to not spam or anything like that but I am very proud of what we have accomplished in the past two years by quadrupling the amount of titles we carry and sometimes have a hard time not blathering on about it....I am a DVD collector myself and a cheap SOB to boot, so I truly love my job, I buy all the titles.

If I can help you with anything feel free to ask. Unfortunately we have no sign up to receive just the DVD catalog (you basically have to buy one to get on that mailing list, and the next DVD catalog isn't until October as it is a quarterly deal right now) but if you wanted to PM me your address I have a limited amount of office sample copies I can send out.

Rich Hamilton