DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains-1/)
-   -   $10 off Princess and the Frog (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/570699-%2410-off-princess-frog.html)

Smorri 03-11-10 08:56 AM

$10 off Princess and the Frog

Here

I hope Disney keeps up this great marketing campaign! :clap:

FAQ. I've never had a problem using these coupons and previous threads indicate that most people don't, except for an occasional store having an issue with them. Also, the software used to print the coupon will not work with networked/virtual printers (a headache for some... myself included).

Edit: Fixed spelling error and link.

Vermiknid 03-11-10 10:13 AM

Re: $10 off Princess and the Frog

That link didn't work for me.

The Lizard King 03-11-10 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Vermiknid (Post 10044189)
That link didn't work for me.

Try:

www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com

Also, this whole thread should be in the Blu-ray Bargains section.

TLK :cool:

joltman 03-11-10 10:34 AM

Well, it is for the Blu-ray Combo pack, with DVD, so it's possible that with this coupon, you could get it for the same price or cheaper than the DVD by itself.

Smorri 03-11-10 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by The Lizard King (Post 10044203)
Try:

www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com

TLK :cool:

I started a separate thread for this because my experience has been that several previous Disney coupons were buried in either new release or animation threads which made a specific post a bitch to find sometimes. So I placed convenience over esoteric posting rules

I placed the post in the DVD forum because I'm buying the item for the DVD, the Blu-ray only makes the deal sweeter. If it had been (or was) posted in the Blu-ray Bargains section, I would not have seen it as I have not yet made that technological jump and do not check that section for DVD deals. :)

Michael Corvin 03-11-10 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by The Lizard King (Post 10044203)

There's a thread already.

TM63975 03-14-10 11:19 AM

does anyone know if this $10 off coupon will work on the single disc blu ray version? Or just the combo pack.. ?

WMAangel 03-14-10 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by TM63975 (Post 10048947)
does anyone know if this $10 off coupon will work on the single disc blu ray version? Or just the combo pack.. ?

The title hasn't yet been released, so no one will know for sure until Tuesday....HOWEVER, there has been a similar coupon available this past week for Old Dogs that apparently some people have been able to use on the single disc BD of that title (even though the coupon states it is specifically for the combo pack)....as always, YMMV and let your own moral compass be your guide.....

SUPERMANROB 03-14-10 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by TM63975 (Post 10048947)

Originally Posted by WMAangel (Post 10049078)
The title hasn't yet been released, so no one will know for sure until Tuesday....HOWEVER, there has been a similar coupon available this past week for Old Dogs that apparently some people have been able to use on the single disc BD of that title (even though the coupon states it is specifically for the combo pack)....as always, YMMV and let your own moral compass be your guide.....

Well I just printed the coupon out and it states the "combo pack" and the combo pack is pictured.

kiett_2000 03-15-10 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Smorri (Post 10044024)
Here

I hope Disney keeps up this great marketing campaign! :clap:

FAQ. I've never had a problem using these coupons and previous threads indicate that most people don't, except for an occasional store having an issue with them. Also, the software used to print the coupon will not work with networked/virtual printers (a headache for some... myself included).

Edit: Fixed spelling error and link.

I always have trouble using these coupons at the Bestbuy store in Pasadena, CA. Somehow they think the coupon is fake and call me a liar. Good thing there is a Target near by so I'll use it there instead.

CMallett 03-15-10 09:10 AM

Toysrus actually mentions the website in their Sunday ad, so you can get it there without a problem I would figure...

Manzana 03-15-10 11:18 AM

Where and what is the best price on Old Dogs BD (1 disc or combo pack) right now? I didn't see it listed in the Best Buy or Target store ads (but I may have missed it). If I pass by Target today, I might try it if I have a shot at getting it for around $10.

snausages 03-15-10 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Manzana (Post 10050515)
Where and what is the best price on Old Dogs BD (1 disc or combo pack) right now? I didn't see it listed in the Best Buy or Target store ads (but I may have missed it). If I pass by Target today, I might try it if I have a shot at getting it for around $10.

Last week the cheapest was $24.99 - $10 coupon at $14.99 so if you see it cheaper please do let us know :)

Chicken Warrior 03-16-10 03:59 AM

Any tips on getting this thing to work? I've tried it on a few computers and it won't print to a printer or a document. Now it says I've reached the limit and still no luck. I wonder if they would print it for me at the store?

RickWJ324 03-16-10 07:34 AM

I can't get the website to load properly either. The center of the screen (where the coupon should appear) just stays white and the page continuously loops (like its trying to load).

Can someone post a screen grab of the coupon? I was hoping to pick this one up at lunch today... Thanks!

snausages 03-16-10 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by RickWJ324 (Post 10051980)
I can't get the website to load properly either. The center of the screen (where the coupon should appear) just stays white and the page continuously loops (like its trying to load).

Can someone post a screen grab of the coupon? I was hoping to pick this one up at lunch today... Thanks!

Have you had any success? I've had it do that sometimes...refreshing the screen or trying a different browser has helped me in the past.

wildman1037 03-17-10 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by RickWJ324 (Post 10051980)

I would, but the link I went to sent the coupon directly to the printer. There was no on-screen image of the coupon itself...

Will2309 03-17-10 01:08 PM

This worked for me. Go into Browser settings and allow all cookies not just the ones you visited

LostFan 03-20-10 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by kiett_2000 (Post 10050063)
I always have trouble using these coupons at the Bestbuy store in Pasadena, CA. Somehow they think the coupon is fake and call me a liar. Good thing there is a Target near by so I'll use it there instead.

No problem at Bestbuy last night at all....... strangely the cashier didn't scan the coupon, but rather just manually entered $10.00 off. Must be popular because I got the last combo pack on the shelves (had to look 3 different spots to find that one).

jedivalkyrie 03-22-10 04:19 PM

Worked for me, appreciate the head's up!!