Reload this Page >

Disney Bolt coupon $5 for dvd $10 for blu

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Disney Bolt coupon $5 for dvd $10 for blu

Old 03-31-09, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Disney Bolt coupon $5 for dvd $10 for blu

Anyone know if they plan on doing the same deal for Bedtime Stories? I know it's a long shot but figured someone might know if they are. Be nice if they ran this 10 off promo for a while for different titles. I'll stock up on blu-ray combo packs if I can get them for the same prices as the regular DVD. Don't have a blu-ray player yet but figure sooner or later the players will be cheap enough for my thrifty anus.
Old 04-01-09, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by MadonnasManOne
Pretty much the same treatment that I got when I tried to use the coupon at one of the locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was printed (of course it was, how else would we be able to use it?), and I was told they don't accept copies. The manager on duty basically said I was lying, and wouldn't accept it. I've posted earlier in the thread about this experience. Needless to say, I've heard nothing back from my complaint with corporate. Not that I expected to.

Anyway, everyone else I know has had luck using the coupon everywhere else, but not at Best Buy. So, screw Best Buy! I hope they lose a ton of business from the people they are accusing of being liars, for trying to use a valid manufacturers coupon!
I recommend you call their customer relation line at 888-BESTBUY and ask for CUSTOMER RELATION. If you report the store number to them, they would do something about it. Remember to explain everything to them and they will send it to the district manager. At least something is going to happen if enough people complain to them.
Old 04-01-09, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That's the number I called, and spoke with someone in Customer Relations. They said they would file the complaint on my behalf, and that was the last I've heard of it. I don't know of anything else I can do. If they aren't willing to even follow up on it, it doesn't give me much faith in the company.
Old 04-01-09, 10:10 AM
Cool New Member

BB also has a forum where people can post their questions, experiences, etc. and CSR's will respond. Here is a thread about a customer dealing with a with a rude manager while trying to get a price match and use the Bolt coupon: http://forums.bestbuy.com/bb/board/m...cending&page=1
Old 04-01-09, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by bwsmom
Okay, I have what is likely a very DUMB question, but here goes: For those of you who are having such horrendous experiences to the extent of being called a "liar" about the coupon, why aren't any of you dragging the manager over to their computer section and showing them the Bolt website where the coupon came from? Honestly, that's precisely what I would do, if for no other reason than to make the manager look like the absolute dumb@ss he/she obviously is! "Want to call me a liar? Okay, let's see who's right and who's an idiot!" (And before anyone goes there, yes, they do have computers that are hooked up to the internet, just not the display models).

I mean, honestly, I can't imagine what colossal amount of stupidity possesses these people in the first place that convinces them it's somehow okay (particularly in this economy) to not only deny a customer a purchase, but to accuse them of wrongdoing when what they're doing is actually completely legitimate! I dunno, I'm just astounded at the whole thing and you can bet your heinies I'd be doing everything I could to prove the manager for the fool he/she was, all the while making as big a scene as possible for every other potential customer in the store. (Yeah, I get a little defiant when it comes to situations like that - and I've gotten more than one person fired over such piss poor treatment of me as a customer!)
Trust me, I tried it. They wouldn't even want to get near a computer so I could show them. (They might have not known what a computer is?) At that point, I think it was a waste of my time arguing with retards like them. Either case, I already called customer relations up and they are sending this thing up the chain. Hopefully that manager is going to be fired!

Last edited by kiett_2000; 04-01-09 at 05:46 PM.