DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains-1/)
-   -   FYE.com USED DVDs/CDs Buy 2 Get 1 Free (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/545094-fye-com-used-dvds-cds-buy-2-get-1-free.html)

bigjim25 12-04-08 09:54 PM

Reminder - This does work with BACKSTAGE PASS CARD & E B A T E S!

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6"><tr valign="top"><td>http://www.fye.com/moduleimages/138/...df_600x100.jpg
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Add any 3 Used CDs or DVDs to your cart, enter coupon code
USEDB2G1SYLDF in the Promotional Code area of your Shopping Cart Page to receive
the lowest priced item free! Cannot be combined with other offers. Fye.com reserves the
right to cancel this promotion at any time. Valid online only on Used CDs & Used DVDs. </td><td>Free s/h on orders of $25 or more.

Not valid on Used Blu-ray.
</tr> </table>My Orders:
Spoiler:
Order #1:
DVD: Martin: The Complete Fourth Season $14.39
DVD: Everybody Hates Chris: The Third Season $14.39
DVD: Greek: Chapter One FREE
TOTAL $30.50

Order #2:
DVD: Square Pegs: The Complete Series $14.39
DVD: Cashmere Mafia: The Complete Series $14.39
DVD: Cheers: The Complete Eighth Season FREE
TOTAL $30.50

Order #3:
CD: Ozzy Osbourne: Black Rain [Tour Edition] $8.99
CD: Jeffrey Steele: Hell on Wheels $8.99
CD: Jeffrey Steele: Gold, Platinum, No Chrome, More Steele: Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 FREE
TOTAL $19.06

Order #4:
CD: Metallica: Death Magnetic $8.99
DVD: Wildboyz: The Complete First Season [2 Discs] $8.99
CD: The Boxmasters: The Boxmasters FREE
TOTAL $19.06

Order #5:
DVD: Greek: Chapter Two $14.39
DVD: Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season [5 Discs] $14.39
DVD: Wildboyz: The Complete Second Season Uncensored [2 Discs] FREE
TOTAL $30.50

melih69 02-03-09 09:55 AM

Re: FYE.com USED DVDs/CDs Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Does anybody know if the blu-ray titles come with original case and art cover ?

DeanoBKN 02-03-09 10:22 AM

From experience, they always have for me, but blu-ray doesn't work with this promotion.

joltman 02-03-09 11:08 AM

Keep in mind that Second Spin currently has 20% off + free shipping which seems to work out better since you have to pay shipping at FYE. And I believe Second Spin has a similar, if not the same, stock as FYE since they are owned by the same company.

EDIT: Oh, I see that you can get free budget shipping if it's over $25, and it seems that only the pre-discount price has to be over $25.

JorgeC 02-03-09 04:57 PM

wonder if it's instore also...i'll swing by this week to check it out as the shipping would kill any kind of deal.

hindolio 02-03-09 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JorgeC (Post 9242970)
wonder if it's instore also...i'll swing by this week to check it out as the shipping would kill any kind of deal.

from my experience, fyes consistently run b3g1 sales here and there. b2g1 happens much less though. nice deal :D

jewellrunner 02-04-09 12:06 PM

If you can find enough items of the same price, this is actually a better deal than the Secondspin one currently going on. Now I just need one more...

comanche_doyle 02-05-09 03:18 PM

I was trying to put the summerslam, royal rumble and wrestlemania anthologies in my cart but it would not give me the discount. I tried the code with caps and without caps. I figured 316 bucks for all three would be sweet. I thought the only things that weren't elegible were blu-rays.

bigjim25 02-05-09 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by comanche_doyle (Post 9247498)
I thought the only things that weren't elegible were blu-rays.

That weird it won't work on those sets but it'll work on these 2 for example:
Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series [42 Discs]
Everybody Loves Raymond: The Complete Series [44 Discs]

the narrator 02-05-09 08:38 PM

last time they had this sale I tried 3 regular WWE DVDs and they wouldn't accpet the code either

for some reason I think these sales exclude WWE DVDs

bigjim25 02-07-09 05:34 PM

Just a note on this code you do get free s/h if the order is $25 or more before coupon. I ordered 3 $9.99 CDs for a total of $19.06 after tax & backstage pass discount. Some stuff is cheaper at secondspin but for the most part most the prices are the same. :D