Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Half Price Books 20% Off Everything Sale 8/29 - 9/1

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-08, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Half Price Books 20% Off Everything Sale 8/29 - 9/1

Half Price Books is a national bookstore chain that sells NEW AND USED Books, CDs, DVDs, and more. This store doesn't have any type of rewards card or program, like Barnes & Noble or Borders, but they do issue coupons on a regular basis.

Save an Extra 20% Off Everything Sale - Labor Day Weekend - Fri 8/29 - Sat 8/30 - Sun 8/31 - Mon 9/1. No coupon is needed, discount is automatically taken at register.

The $5 Off $20 coupon below is still valid (exp 11/26/08), but HPB will only let you use one coupon/discount. Print off the coupon below and take it with you, and you can decide at the register which deal gives you the biggest discount:

http://www.halfpricebooks.com/ecoupon.html

HPB Locations

Thousands of new and used books move on and off our shelves each day. We're always buying books from you and your neighbors. And we're always stocking our stores with new paperbacks, hardbacks, children's books, CDs, LPs, DVDs, VHS videos, software, games and more. Find your neighborhood Half Price Books store, and start hunting for your next treasure today. You never know what you might discover.

They pay CASH for YOUR gently used books, CDs, DVDs, and more. I would recommend you read both links below if you're interested in selling your used items.

Link to Buying Policy

Link to Buying FAQ
Old 08-26-08, 04:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

My local one had some recent HD-DVD titles (Bourne Ultimatimum; King Kong; etc.) for 9.98 each. Decent deal with the coupon.
Old 08-27-08, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by DGibFen
My local one had some recent HD-DVD titles (Bourne Ultimatimum; King Kong; etc.) for 9.98 each. Decent deal with the coupon.
The local one in Clear Lake had maybe 20 HD-DVD's the combo's were 9.98 and the non-combo's were 7.98, all new sealed ones. They also had about 8 used BD discs at various price points.
Old 08-27-08, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
Damn. No HD/Blu at the one near me.