Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Spaced: The Complete Series marked 29.25 at Best Buy- B&M

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-08, 05:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I paid 35 at Amazon. When you factor in taxes and driving costs the difference between that and this sale isn't enough for me to care. Still, cool for those who got the deal.

I watched all of s1 in one sitting yesterday and loved it. I will probably do the same with s2 today after work. Excellent, quirky show. Anyone who likes this show should check out Twitch City, which is nearly as awesome, twice as quirky, but not quite as good with the drama, and Canadian instead of British.
Old 07-24-08, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I checked two on the way home yesterday, and no good. I checked their computer, and out of the five or so BB's in an hour radius, the two farthest out had some in stock. I'll try on more BB on Saturday, but my hopes aren't high.
Old 07-24-08, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My local BB had all copies marked at 39.99
Old 07-24-08, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My store by work (Dearborn, MI) is sold out. Southfield and Novi are the closest stores. May hit Sfld. after work, but someone will prolly read this and gank it before I get there.

Update: They had one copy at Southfield, shelved in the wrong place (clerk had to find it), and it was tagged $39.99, which is odd considering that's the release week sale price and should be $49.99 normally.

Last edited by DirkBelig; 07-24-08 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-24-08, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Found one @ Gulfgate store (Houston) today. Had 2 in stock & only the one I got was $29.25. Not that many store in Houston area showed to have any of this series in stock - per store kiosk. Of the few (3-4) that did, they only had 1-2 copies.

Mgr had no problem giving override - once she had clerk verify SKU. Of course, I had already checked that. Thanks OP.
Old 07-24-08, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looked for it at two Best Buy locations (Mooresville, NC and Kannapolis, NC) and couldn't find it at either. Forunately, that wasn't the only reason I went to either store.