Reload this Page >

All store exclusives and freebies - 6/15/08 to 6/21/08

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 06-14-08, 01:28 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 670 Likes on 448 Posts

These weekly threads are for the posting and discussion of that particular week's store exclusives and freebies.

These lists will likely be incomplete until Thursday or so, since DVDs are released on Tuesday and one of us needs to visit all the stores to confirm things.

Links to the master list and to the previous and next week's thread are below.

Volunteers needed: I regularly go to Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, and Walmart; but don't visit the other stores every week. If you work at or regularly go to the FYE/TWEC chains, Costco, Borders, K-mart/Sears, Barnes and Noble, Blockbuster, Hot Topic, or any other store that has DVD exclusives; We'd appreciate any updates you could give us.

All Stores - Thread for all movie cash and free ticket deals
tons of free movie deals at various retailers, see the above linked thread for full details

Best Buy -
Hancock BluRay preview disc with selected purchases
selected DVDs (Snatch, both Bad Boys, both Underworlds, both MIBs, Gridiron Gang, Fifth Element, Stand by Me, Ghost Rider) come w/ digital copy of film and Hancock $7.50 moviecash

Target -
Californication: Season 1 - bonus DVD w/ Tracey Ullman show episode
Under The Same Moon - bonus DVD
The Naked Brothers Band Polar Bears - bonus Neopets Cd-Rom
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody: Lip Synchin' in the Rain - bonus DVD w/ Camp Rock preview
Transformers Animated: transform and Roll Out - bonus DVD w/ extra episode

Circuit City -
Kung Fu Panda computer activity CD freebie

Wal Mart / Sam's Club -
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins - bonus DVD

K-Mart/Sears -
I searched and found nothing new

FYE/Sam Goody/other TWEC - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Barnes and Noble -

Borders -

Costco - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

GameStop / MovieStop - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Blockbuster - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Hot Topic - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Toys-R-Us -

The Disney Store - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Meijers - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Ralph's - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Hastings - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Acme / Albertson's - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Giant Food / Giant Eagle - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Fred Meyer - I have not been in the store to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Canadian Exclusives - I have not been in the stores to verify all new exclusives; has anyone else been there?

Last edited by Trevor; 06-22-08 at 07:06 AM.
Old 06-17-08, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The bonus disc that comes with the Californication season 1 at Target only houses an episode of Tracey Ullman's show "State of the Union".
Additionally, the bonus DVD that comes with the "Under the same Moon" DVD (at Target) contains the music video for Los Tigres del Norte's"Por Amor" and its making of.

Last edited by Macfly77; 06-17-08 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-17-08, 10:11 PM

8 stores hit, updates made.
Old 06-18-08, 01:13 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dead Pit - Best Buy Exclusive 2-Disc Edition
Old 06-22-08, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by junyab
The Dead Pit - Best Buy Exclusive 2-Disc Edition
FYI: This has been reported as being sent from DD as well, and nothing on the package indicates it being a BB exclusive.

Next (this) week's thread started.