Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-14, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

15% off:
WDCY9GDKGDZSP
JRWMB2T5UL9UA
Old 09-20-14, 02:17 AM

Ok thanks Laser, it should be enabled now.
Old 09-20-14, 08:12 AM

I could use one more coupon if anyone has a spare. Thanks!
Old 09-20-14, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Troy14
Ok thanks Laser, it should be enabled now.
Sent you an email. Let me know if you received it.

Originally Posted by pathman
I could use one more coupon if anyone has a spare. Thanks!
Check your PMs
Old 09-20-14, 10:52 AM

does anybody have a few coupons to spare? thank you!
Old 09-20-14, 10:56 AM

thank you very much for the coupons, hariseldon! i used them all today.
Old 09-20-14, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by goodwin
does anybody have a few coupons to spare? thank you!
Just sent you some coupons.
Old 09-20-14, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I still have more coupons if anyone needs any, but here are some 15% off ones I'm putting up for grabs.

All redeemed

Last edited by Laser Movies; 09-20-14 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-20-14, 06:56 PM
BJ

Hi! If anyone has one to spare, it'll be much appreciated! Thanks!
Old 09-20-14, 08:16 PM
BJ

Originally Posted by hariseldon
PM sent
Thanks very much!
Old 09-20-14, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Another group of coupons.

Redeemed

Last edited by Laser Movies; 09-21-14 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-20-14, 11:15 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a 15% off I won't be using.

XEBFTU2QL2AXX
Old 09-21-14, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Here's more coupons.

Redeemed

Last edited by Laser Movies; 09-21-14 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-21-14, 10:57 PM

Thanks hariseldon. Much appreciated! I've been sitting on an order for a week until I had a valid/unused ccode!
Old 09-22-14, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Not sure if we will see anymore coupons before the end of the month but there might be a few possibilities of some online coupons. These have sort of been hit or miss over the last few months. Here is information for a coupon that is valid tomorrow. However there are no guarantees it will be available for all customers.

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid only once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from September 22, at 12:01am to September 25, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO(R) items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 09-22-14, 03:32 PM
Cool New Member

Anyone with a coupon
Trying to get a deal on something for my son
The ones above seem to be expired
Old 09-23-14, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
Not sure if we will see anymore coupons before the end of the month but there might be a few possibilities of some online coupons. These have sort of been hit or miss over the last few months. Here is information for a coupon that is valid tomorrow. However there are no guarantees it will be available for all customers.
what the code for the
one Laser listed the text could be. I don't think there are any others except for the member coupons.

Sometimes with those special 20% coupons it appears at random times.
Did this 20% online coupon become available yet? If so, is it a generic one that can be used once per account, or is it a unique code?
Old 09-23-14, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by michaeljoo
Did this 20% online coupon become available yet? If so, is it a generic one that can be used once per account, or is it a unique code?
Sorry have not seen it and doubt at this point it will materialize since it expires in about another day. Unfortunately these 20% online coupons that have been popping up over the past few months have not been a sure thing to find. It doesn't appear they were intended for the majority of customers and you can only hope someone that gets one will leak the codes.
Old 09-24-14, 11:12 AM

I haven't seen anything related so I'm not sure what's the status.

I actually got a 20% email last week which was one of those store specific Anniversary Codes. Unfortunately it was to a store I went to on vacation so it's a long way out of the way.
Sorry have not seen it and doubt at this point it will materialize since it expires in about another day. Unfortunately these 20% online coupons that have been popping up over the past few months have not been a sure thing to find. It doesn't appear they were intended for the majority of customers and you can only hope someone that gets one will leak the codes.
Thanks for the responses.

Good to know. If there was a coupon, I was going to renew my membership. I let it expire at the beginning of Sept and was planning on renewing it as we approach the next big sale.

If this coupon was available I was considering renewing now, a little earlier than planned, to use it, but if not I'll just stick with my original plan of waiting until we are closer to the next big sale.
Old 09-24-14, 01:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Not new coupon news but B&N is having member appreciation days at stores starting tomorrow. The normal 10% member discount will be doubled during the promotion.

http://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/pre...ount_days.html

Barnes & Noble Announces “Member” Appreciation Days September 25-28:
Members to Receive 20% Off Almost Everything In-Store

Become a Member & Get Double the Current Member Discount During Appreciation Days

New York, New York – September 24, 2014 –Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the nation’s largest retail bookseller and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced Member Appreciation Days, a special in-store savings event for new and current Barnes & Noble Members. From Thursday, September 25, through Sunday, September 28, Members will receive a 20% in-store discount on almost everything in Barnes & Noble stores nationwide including books, gifts, toys, games, movies, Café items and more.

For this limited time only, Members will also enjoy in stores only 20% off NOOK GlowLight™, Barnes & Noble’s lightest and brightest eReader yet.

Barnes & Noble Members already enjoy great values every day with 10% off most items in stores, but during this limited-time offer, new and existing Members will receive an extra 10% off for a 20% total discount on most items throughout the store.

“We are thrilled to provide new and existing Barnes & Noble Members with the exciting opportunity to get double the discount on practically everything in our stores. For customers considering Membership, now is the perfect time to get twice the savings by signing up,” said Jaime Carey, Chief Merchandising Officer, Barnes & Noble. “Barnes & Noble’s Membership program offers millions of loyal customers incredible savings all year long, and this special, limited-time, in-store offer, makes it an even greater value with the holiday season right around the corner,” Mr. Carey added.

Designed for Barnes & Noble’s most loyal customers, the Barnes & Noble Membership program gives Members 40% off hardcover bestsellers and 10% off virtually everything else in Barnes & Noble stores throughout the year. Members also benefit from free express shipping on all online purchases at BN.com and receive exclusive savings offers throughout the year. The annual fee is only $25.

The Member Appreciation Days offer is available in stores only and not available for online purchases on BN.com and NOOK.com, and exclusions apply. For more information on Membership or these promotions, customers can obtain complete terms and conditions or speak with a bookseller at any of Barnes & Noble’s more than 650 stores nationwide.
Old 09-25-14, 12:12 PM

So Mr. Laser Movies, are you talking about the non-member 20% off coupons? Or are you talking about member 20% coupons?
Old 09-25-14, 01:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by littlewarhola
So Mr. Laser Movies, are you talking about the non-member 20% off coupons? Or are you talking about member 20% coupons?
These were online non-member generic coupons that all customers could use. They are elusive to find but we managed to get a few of them during the summer. Unfortunately the latest one never materialized.
Old 09-29-14, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Coupon BNSEPT29 takes 20% off one item and valid for all customers. Unfortunately if you want to use it better act quickly since it expires in a few hours.

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid only once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from September 29, at 12:01am to September 30, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO(R) items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 09-30-14, 01:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

It doesn't look like this works on pre-orders. Oh well. As always, you're much appreciated Laser!
Old 09-30-14, 08:05 AM

Thanks for nothing, B&N! So I missed this stealth 20% off coupon. Last weekend, members got a 20% off discount, even though 10% membership and a 15% non-member coupon is effectively a 23% discount. They haven't mailed any 20% off coupons since the end of June (which is in addition to the 10% off member discount). As a member, they took me off their e-mail list last year. Hopefully they'll wow us with coupons over the holidays to make up for it. [Sorry, just venting - loyalty programs are supposed to reward customers, but the membership is reaching a tipping point where it's not as good of a deal as it once was.]

Any word on coupons for this coming weekend (Oct 2-5)? They skipped an extra weekend in September, so if they go every other weekend, they'll have coupons on Black Friday weekend. Unless I calculated wrong.

Last edited by DoverMath; 09-30-14 at 01:27 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.