Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-14, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

hi! are the 15% coupon codes good for one time use only? i tried a few of the posted coupons yesterday and they didn't work for me. if you have a couple to spare, i would be very grateful. thanks much.
Old 08-17-14, 08:25 AM

Dear Laser Movies,

Thank you very much for the coupons.
Old 08-17-14, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
Here are some 15% codes.

G91167FKT7WZ5
VDT6AF9YULTRF
VUCLFX3KY5B5S
HSFGA47WUFP85
RC5BXMMSFE541
YFPXNZFDGA4SK
EYWAFPKZ9VVN4
H3SP22YAGJW7B
Thanks, Laser. I used the last four coupons, three of them on books. I didn't think they would still be unused. First time I have ever used the coupons you posted because I always assume they are gone almost immediately.
Old 08-17-14, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goodwin
hi! are the 15% coupon codes good for one time use only? i tried a few of the posted coupons yesterday and they didn't work for me. if you have a couple to spare, i would be very grateful. thanks much.
Just sent you a couple of coupon codes.

I still have more if anyone needs any before they expire after today.
Old 08-17-14, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by movielib
Thanks, Laser. I used the last four coupons, three of them on books. I didn't think they would still be unused. First time I have ever used the coupons you posted because I always assume they are gone almost immediately.
You're welcome! Demand has been very light this weekend for coupons. I put about 6 up for grabs earlier in the day, but when I checked them late last night only about half were redeemed. I cleaned up the list and added another group of codes to it for anyone to use.
Old 08-17-14, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Coupon codes are now expired.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 08-18-14 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-17-14, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

^
Added 5 more coupons. Currently these are all still valid, but still have more if these get used.
Old 08-17-14, 06:27 PM

79V9E83M4Q7MP
97NZ5DRJFUKK4
F4TPMRLZR2BGL
J3DAV15WVSXKK
7JWYD54UT5Q9X

These coupon codes are still coming up valid if anyone needs any.
I used the first code (79V9E83M4Q7MP)--thanks LASER--appreciate it
Old 08-18-14, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A new Criterion B2G1 blu-ray sale is coming soon. Here are the details.

This offer is valid at BN.com from August 26, 2014 at 12:01am to September 29, 2014 at 11:59pm Eastern time and at Barnes & Noble stores from August 26, 2014 to September 29, 2014 at close of business, while supplies last.

When you purchase two (2) or more qualifying Criterion Collection Blu-rays from our "Criterion Blu-ray Sale: Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free" promotion, you will get a third qualifying Criterion Collection Blu-ray of equal or lesser value for FREE! Simply look for the "Criterion Blu-ray Sale: Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free" message icon or sticker to identify eligible items. Limit of three (3) free items per customer. NOTE: Qualifying items may differ online and in stores.

In order to take advantage of this offer online, you must place all three (3) qualifying Criterion Collection Blu-rays in your BN.com Shopping Bag and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit will appear at Checkout. At stores, you must bring all three (3) qualifying Criterion Collection Blu-rays to the register and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit will be applied at purchase.

Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any products other than eligible Criterion Collection Blu-rays; (iv) not valid on products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts"; (v) not valid on applicable sales tax, or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (vii) may not be combined with any coupon or discount promotion; and (viii) may not be combined with the Educator or Member program discount. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 08-18-14, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Since this will probably get asked here are the details on the next coupons.

This is the member coupon. There will also be the usual 15% for non-members.
20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from August 28 2014 at 12:01am to September 2, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from August 28, 2014 to September 1, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK (R) devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO(R) items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 08-27-14, 03:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks very much for all the info.

I am in need of precisely 1 non-member 15% online coupon code for tomorrow, if at all possible. Much thanks in advance to either of the generous souls who may be able to help with that.
Old 08-27-14, 03:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Anyone know when the 50% off TV shows deal ends and whether coupons can be added to the deal? Just trying to figure out if I should wait for a potential 15% off coupon tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 08-27-14, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by bsmith
Anyone know when the 50% off TV shows deal ends and whether coupons can be added to the deal? Just trying to figure out if I should wait for a potential 15% off coupon tomorrow. Thanks.
Not sure if there is a specific end date. Seems like it has been an on going sale over the months, but looks like they periodically rotate some new titles in and out of the selection. However it does appear if you can use coupons. If you have not already there are still a couple of coupon codes on the first page that can be used by all customers, otherwise I should have some spare 15% coupons tomorrow if you need any.
Old 08-27-14, 04:31 PM

Not sure if there is a specific end date. Seems like it has been an on going sale over the months, but looks like they periodically rotate some new titles in and out of the selection. However it does appear if you can use coupons. If you have not already there are still a couple of coupon codes on the first page that can be used by all customers, otherwise I should have some spare 15% coupons tomorrow if you need any.
Hey great, thanks for the tip Laser. I was able to use the 20% off from the first page on one order with free shipping, but unfortunately the 15% didn't work on the other order I wanted to make. It said it didn't qualify (Bonanza Season 7), all I can think of is that I must have used it sometime in the past.

I'll check tomorrow to see if I receive a coupon myself, if not I will probably hit you up for one, if you have any to spare.

Thanks again.
Old 08-27-14, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hey great, thanks for the tip Laser. I was able to use the 20% off from the first page on one order with free shipping, but unfortunately the 15% didn't work on the other order I wanted to make. It said it didn't qualify (Bonanza Season 7), all I can think of is that I must have used it sometime in the past.

I'll check tomorrow to see if I receive a coupon myself, if not I will probably hit you up for one, if you have any to spare.

Thanks again.
I just looked at the Bonanza set and it said it was a pre-order. I would assume that is probably why the coupon didn't apply. Most of the coupons are not valid with pre-orders.
Old 08-27-14, 05:22 PM

I just looked at the Bonanza set and it said it was a pre-order. I would assume that is probably why the coupon didn't apply. Most of the coupons are not valid with pre-orders.
I thought of that at first but then dismissed it because I had a pre-order in my first order. But that was a mistake on my part because the item that was discounted (Gunsmoke S10V2) wasn't the pre-order item. So you must be correct.

Now that brings up another thought to consider, Bonanza is a decent value at the 30% off ($41). Do I wait for a coupon and hope the current discount stands after it is released to get an additional 15%, or order now. Decisions...decisions...
Old 08-27-14, 05:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I thought of that at first but then dismissed it because I had a pre-order in my first order. But that was a mistake on my part because the item that was discounted (Gunsmoke S10V2) wasn't the pre-order item. So you must be correct.

Now that brings up another thought to consider, Bonanza is a decent value at the 30% off ($41). Do I wait for a coupon and hope the current discount stands after it is released to get an additional 15%, or order now. Decisions...decisions...
The cheapskate in me would probably wait to see. I guess it's supposed to get released September 2. The coupons coming tomorrow expire September 2, 2014 at 2:59am ET. Looks like it's cutting it close but maybe you could order it with a coupon before they expire. If you check after 12 am ET it might go out of the pre-order status to use the coupon before the 2:59 deadline.
Old 08-28-14, 05:54 AM

Thanks Laser for all the help.
Old 08-28-14, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash
Thanks very much for all the info.

I am in need of precisely 1 non-member 15% online coupon code for tomorrow, if at all possible. Much thanks in advance to either of the generous souls who may be able to help with that.
Sent you a coupon. Check your PMs.

Thanks Laser for all the help.
You're welcome!

If you need any coupons let me know.
Old 08-28-14, 07:03 PM
Cool New Member

If anyone has an extra coupon code they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be very appreciative! Thank you!
Old 08-28-14, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by sophronia
If anyone has an extra coupon code they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be very appreciative! Thank you!
Check your PMs.
Old 08-28-14, 10:31 PM
Cool New Member

Thank you for the help!
Old 08-29-14, 03:51 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sent you a coupon. Check your PMs.
I got it! Thanks again.
Old 08-29-14, 04:43 AM

I'll take a couple codes....thank you
Old 08-29-14, 08:16 PM

I could use some codes as well. I appreciate the help

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.