Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-14, 05:32 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

I hope I'm not too late to the party. I'm looking for a coupon too. Thank you in advance.
Old 05-02-14, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davidstead
I hope I'm not too late to the party. I'm looking for a coupon too. Thank you in advance.
Check your pms.
Old 05-02-14, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Posting a coupon:

Q5CYPNW86SU63

If you use it, please post. We are not animali!
Old 05-02-14, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

15% off:

RJ9FFLECQQPLU
Old 05-02-14, 02:48 PM

please send me a coupon code if you have an extra one. thank you very much.
Old 05-02-14, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Could use 3 coupons if anyone has or what they can spare
Old 05-02-14, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by chopin100
please send me a coupon code if you have an extra one. thank you very much.
Originally Posted by BKenn01
Could use 3 coupons if anyone has or what they can spare
Check your pms for coupons.
Old 05-02-14, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
Check your pms for coupons.
Thanks Laser Movies
Old 05-03-14, 10:42 AM

I could use 2 coupons if anyone has any extras. Thanks so much!
Old 05-03-14, 11:34 AM

Thanks I'm relatively new to the forum, so email not yet avail.
Old 05-03-14, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by movieman01
I could use 2 coupons if anyone has any extras. Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by hariseldon
I can help you with the codes, but you need to enable your Email address in your profile. I think you need at least 10 posts in order to enable PM's
I just sent you an email--need to post more
Old 05-03-14, 11:41 AM

Just received--thanks very much--appreciate the help!
Old 05-03-14, 01:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

If anyone has a coupon to spare I would definitely appreciate it!
Old 05-03-14, 02:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

Originally Posted by hariseldon
PM sent.

I still have plenty of 15% for those who need.
Thank you so much!
Old 05-03-14, 03:00 PM

I hate to seem greedy but there are several things I want from a current sale so if anyone has excess coupons I will take some of their hands.
Old 05-03-14, 06:03 PM

thank you very much for the coupon, laser movies!
Old 05-04-14, 12:38 AM

Can anyone spare any coupons? There's a book I need to order for my Mom.
Old 05-04-14, 12:46 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DoctorWhosScarf
Can anyone spare any coupons? There's a book I need to order for my Mom.
Check your PMs.
Old 05-04-14, 11:33 AM

I have a 20% coupon i'm not going to use, if anyone is interested. Members only coupon. DM me if you want it.
Old 05-04-14, 12:24 PM

thank you to hariseldon and Laser Movies for the coupons!

i bought "my fair lady" blu-ray and the criterion collection "it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world" blu-ray for my mother.
Old 05-04-14, 03:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I still have a few extra coupons for anyone that needs any. If there is no interest I will put the remaining codes up for grabs.

Also looks like a new one day online coupon for members and non-members is coming tomorrow. Following later in the week it appears there will be some store coupons.

Here are the details for the non-member online coupon.
This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid only once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from May 5, 2014 at 12:01am to May 6, 2014 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

Details for the member coupon valid at stores.
For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store.

This coupon is valid from May 8, 2014 to May 11, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books, NOOK Magazines, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid online at BN.com or at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 05-04-14, 03:14 PM
Cool New Member

I could use 2x 20%s if anyone has some to spare... 15% are fine too
Old 05-04-14, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Also the next B2G1F sale is starting soon. Looks like it is going to begin earlier this year.

I wonder if the Criterion sale could be coming earlier since it usually followed the b2g1 sale.

This offer is valid at BN.com from May 13, 2014 at 12:01am to June 2, 2014 at 11:59pm Eastern time and at Barnes & Noble stores from May 13, 2014 to June 2, 2014 at close of business, while supplies last. This offer can be redeemed only once per customer, per billing address.

When you purchase two (2) or more qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or Music CDs from our "Buy Any 2, Get the 3rd Free: DVDs, Blu-rays & CDs" promotion, you will get a third less expensive qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays, or Music CDs for FREE! Simply look for the "Buy Any 2, Get the 3rd Free: DVDs, Blu-rays & CDs" message icon or sticker to identify eligible items. Limit of three (3) free items per customer. NOTE: Qualifying items may differ online and in stores.

In order to take advantage of this offer online, you must place all three (3) qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays or Music CDs in your BN.com Shopping Bag and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit for the least expensive product will appear at Checkout. At stores, you must bring all three (3) qualifying DVDs, Blu-rays or Music CDs to the register and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit will be applied at purchase.

Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of any other products other than eligible DVDs, Blu-rays or Music CDs; (iv) not valid on products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts"; (v) not valid on applicable sales tax, or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (vii) may not be combined with any coupon or discount promotion; and (viii) may not be combined with the Educator or Member program discount. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 05-04-14, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by ModernSlave
I could use 2x 20%s if anyone has some to spare... 15% are fine too
I emailed a pair of 15% coupons.

I still have 3 more coupons.
Old 05-04-14, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
Also the next B2G1F sale is starting soon. Looks like it is going to begin earlier this year.

I'm still waiting for them to ship one of my "free" titles from the last sale back in January. The order is still open and listed as processing- and they continue to offer the title (Cat People Bd) on the website with a "usually ships in 24 hours" tag.
Tried calling the Indian phone back customer service, but got nowhere with them. Heard about this happening with other people, getting the free title cancelled after you already paid for the other two, so I can't say I'm very surprised.
The B2G1 sale can be a great deal with the right titles, but not when you have to gamble that B&N won't pull a fast one and screw you out of it.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.