Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-14, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by DoverMath
BTW the shelves in my BN store are getting bare. Since 2009, they've been reducing store inventory, but recently they've been emptying the shelves. They have a fraction of the inventory. Are all the stores like this?
That's not been the case for the two in my area. They have as much inventory as ever. Hopefully your store gets more soon. Welcome to the forum, meanwhile.
Old 03-20-14, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could I please have some online coupons?
Old 03-20-14, 09:33 PM
kd5
DVD Talk Legend

Received 373 Likes on 253 Posts

Used mine to get Scanners II/III BD and Silent Running DVD on a GC I've been hanging onto for awhile. Missed the last one (procrastination sucks).
Old 03-21-14, 04:55 PM
Cool New Member

Is it possible for someone to send me some online coupons?

Thank you.
Old 03-21-14, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cabinboy454
Is it possible for someone to send me some online coupons?

Thank you.
Check your PMs for some coupons.
Old 03-21-14, 09:39 PM

hi everyone. I'm a bn member who has not received a coupon from bn in 5 months. very frustrating. can anyone share a printable coupon or two for me to use this weekend?

i'm a new member, so anyone who has a coupon will have to use the email a member feature on here to get them to me.

MUCH thanks to anyone willing to help me out. Thanks!
Old 03-22-14, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

BG1TYVC7SF1J1

Q6SJ5NU3SJMSU

Enjoy!
Old 03-22-14, 04:53 PM

Quick question for anyone who might know first hand:

Can a single use coupon be used once online and once in-store?

OR

Do you have to pick one or the other (in-store or online) for the one time use?

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been covered before.
Old 03-22-14, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Kevy
Quick question for anyone who might know first hand:

Can a single use coupon be used once online and once in-store?

OR

Do you have to pick one or the other (in-store or online) for the one time use?

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been covered before.
It may take awhile for the system to catch up allowing coupons to get used more than once. The coupons are supposed to be valid for only one redemption either online or at a store. However there might be a short window that will allow you to use it at a store, then use it again online, or at another store before it comes up redeemed.
Old 03-23-14, 05:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Coupon dump before they expire. I'm still holding onto a few more if anyone needs a last minute coupon.

All Redeemed

Last edited by Laser Movies; 03-23-14 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-23-14, 10:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Here are some more coupons.

HVY5UFLTJFFZ1
XZ6UBQ2WKVJ5C
QK7S6PX55T2V1
MAFGUQLB46E7C
2TMU9WF7RTUFU
LGP7K4N24F4GS
Old 03-25-14, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

If anyone has any coupons I could use a few.
Old 03-26-14, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since Tuesday is new release day for movies, books, etc. they don't ever seem to want any of the temp. coupons to go past Mondays.
Old 04-07-14, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like new coupons are coming this week and next for members and non-members. First batch should arrive April 10th.

Here are the coupon details
20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from April 10, 2014 at 12:01am to April 14, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from April 10, 2014 to April 13, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO® Architecture Studio, LEGO® Mindstorms EV3, LEGO® Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO® Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from April 17, 2014 at 12:01am to April 21, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from April 17, 2014 to April 20, 2014 at close of business

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO® Architecture Studio, LEGO® Mindstorms EV3, LEGO® Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO® Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 04-07-14, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
Looks like new coupons are coming this week and next for members and non-members. First batch should arrive April 10th.

Here are the coupon details

Sweet!

Hit me with one or two Laser
Old 04-09-14, 12:36 PM

I would also like a couple, when they come out, please. Seems like more coupons than takers from what I read. I have a membership, and could use a member coupon, but would be content with either. Thanks!
Old 04-09-14, 07:53 PM

I'd love a non-member coupon if anyone gets an extra one. thanks!
Old 04-09-14, 08:47 PM

Hopefully I get a member coupon. If anyone gets one their not going to use, I'd appreciate it.
Old 04-10-14, 05:23 AM

I would like a coupon if you have one that you don't plan on using.

Thank you very much in advance.

I'm a B&N member and I'm so surprised that I haven't been getting any coupons from them. I even checked to see if my email address was correct.
Old 04-10-14, 10:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

LM,

Count me in for one non-member coupon, if there are any to spare. As always, thanks and have a great Thursday!
Old 04-10-14, 11:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Coupons sent. I believe I got everyone covered that requested coupons.
Old 04-10-14, 01:12 PM

I don't think I got any coupons, unless they haven't arrived yet.
Old 04-10-14, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DoverMath
I don't think I got any coupons, unless they haven't arrived yet.
Did you check your email? I remember sending you a pair since you were the only one that required email to send. Also make sure it didn't end up in your spam folder.
Old 04-10-14, 02:06 PM

Coupons sent. I believe I got everyone covered that requested coupons.
Thanks. And if I get my 20% like I'm suppose to but never do. I'll give it away here, since I only want one thing.
Old 04-10-14, 02:50 PM

Did you check your email? I remember sending you a pair since you were the only one that required email to send. Also make sure it didn't end up in your spam folder.
Yes, I looked at my e-mail and spam folders... probably just hasn't gotten from point A to point B yet. E-mail can be unpredictable. Thanks!

Well, still nothing...no e-mail...

Last edited by DoverMath; 04-10-14 at 05:27 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.