Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-14, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by goosh
I could use a 20% (or 15%) coupon for my trip to B&N today. Thank you in advance.
Sent you a 15% off coupon since that's all I have available.
Old 10-25-14, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
I have not seen anything definite for next week. Maybe a one day coupon but those seem to be hit or miss finding a valid working code.

Here are details for the one day coupon.
Thanks very much. That will meet my needs. it materializes.
Old 10-26-14, 06:55 AM
kd5
DVD Talk Legend

Received 373 Likes on 253 Posts

Not exactly a coupon, but I didn't see any mention of this in the last week's worth of posts, so: Got an email 2 days ago advertising 30% Off (list price) all DVDs and Blu-rays in-stores only, ends 11-3-14.

Really not a fantastic sale when you stop and think about it since B&N's list price is more often than not astronomical and 30% Off would just about bring them down to what stores like Amazon are selling them for every day, but I thought I would mention it anyway. Might just be a deal in there somewhere.
Old 10-26-14, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

R6FNQ2ANUBNYC
Thanks - I just used this one.
Old 10-26-14, 11:42 AM

anybody not using his or her extra coupon codes? could use two or three. looking to buy the new neil diamond cd and the new annie lennox cd. thanks much!
Old 10-26-14, 11:47 AM

i totally forgot to thank laser movies for the two coupons from thursday. i bought the murdoch mysteries season 7 dvd and the "la grande illusion" blu-ray.

thanks, laser movies.
Old 10-26-14, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by goodwin
anybody not using his or her extra coupon codes? could use two or three. looking to buy the new neil diamond cd and the new annie lennox cd. thanks much!
Just sent you three more.
Old 10-26-14, 01:19 PM
Cool New Member

almost forgot its a coupon weekend... looking for 15-18 if anyone is sitting on bulk extras
Old 10-26-14, 02:01 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by hariseldon
PM sent
got it, thx! my ever-growing library is grateful to you and the community here
Old 10-26-14, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

More 15% off coupons.

Coupons are now gone.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 10-26-14 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Removed redeemed codes
Old 10-26-14, 03:32 PM

15% coupon: Q35D9Y9JRQ7P1
Old 10-26-14, 05:51 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by ModernSlave
got it, thx! my ever-growing library is grateful to you and the community here
Now I'm happily broke ^~^, sharing back what's left...

H5PPR5XDE5ZZB
KVZNF4KJCK153
DB5X5LSZ662C3
18MWXNB5AAFPA
YTD83YP2LAVF3
Old 10-26-14, 09:07 PM
Cool New Member

thank you so much for the coupons, hariseldon! i used them all tonight.

i added the four british TV shows to my collection:
vera, series 1
vera, series 2
case histories, series 1
case histories, series 2
Old 10-29-14, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I have not seen anything definite for next week. Maybe a one day coupon but those seem to be hit or miss finding a valid working code.

Here are details for the one day coupon: This coupon is valid from October 29, 2014 at 12:01am to October 30, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time....
I guess this didn't happen.
Old 10-29-14, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by BuckNaked2k
I guess this didn't happen.
I experimented with a few codes I thought would work but they came up invalid. Also haven't seen any sign of an active coupon anywhere else. Not looking good.
Old 10-30-14, 08:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sooooo ... Nov. 11, right?
Old 10-30-14, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It sucks that there are four days remaining in a 30% off sale, but there are no live coupons.
Old 10-30-14, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

^
There are a few if you have a membership.

Next round of coupons are coming next week.

Details for the member coupon.
20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each valid and current Barnes & Noble Member account, this coupon can be redeemed only once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or only once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from November 6, 2014 at 12:01am to November 10, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from November 6, 2014 to November 9, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 20% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO® items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or some promotional discounts when noted; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 10-30-14, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

^
There are a few if you have a membership.
I have a membership. I've never been lucky enough to get on their super-secret snail mail distribution list.

It sucks because I have a special order being held for me, and the 30% off sale ends Sunday night. But without the extra 10% + 20%, it just doesn't make sense.
Old 10-31-14, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by BuckNaked2k
I have a membership. I've never been lucky enough to get on their super-secret snail mail distribution list.

It sucks because I have a special order being held for me, and the 30% off sale ends Sunday night. But without the extra 10% + 20%, it just doesn't make sense.
The last paid membership I had only received one pair of coupons for the entire year. Looks like some more mailed coupons will be coming later in November that expire December 25th. Will see if B&N is a little more generous toward members around Christmas.
Old 11-03-14, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A new $10 off online coupon that works on multiple items when you spend $75 or more.

BNSAVE10

$10 Off Purchase of $75 Or More Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed only once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from November 3, 2014 at 12:01am to November 5, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time.

Get $10 off your entire order when making a purchase of $75 or more in one transaction, while supplies last. The total purchase must be equal to or greater than $75 before taxes and shipping and handling charges but after all other discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and online eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, all LEGO(R) items in the Toys & Games Department and select LeapFrog products (visit www.bn.com/couponexclusions for more details), products available for in-store ship-to-home orders, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 11-03-14, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It looks like the Free promo $10GC for $75 GC Deal Promo is now active -- 11/2/2014 through 12/2/2014 2:59am EST (probably close of business 12/1/2014 in store)

Gift Card Promotion

If this works like previous years, the is one time offer for on line accounts (promo e-GC will be emailed to you around or just after Christmas).
In store this generally is a $10GC for each $75 GC (or multiple thereof) purchase and the promo GC will be activated on 12/26.
I wonder if you can use another B&N gc to pay, or partially pay, for this? It doesn't seem to exclude that. For example, if I go to the grocery store and buy a gc (which gets me a lot of points) and then turn around and use it to pay for all, or part of, this promotion.

Meanwhile, thanks to all for the info.
Old 11-03-14, 10:50 PM

Anyone have any idea when Criterion starts? Its November, so I figure its got to be right around the corner...
Old 11-04-14, 03:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think some folks did something like this last year using either discounted GC the bought from ABC or Raise dot com and/or using Free BN GC they got from CC rewards. As usual I think some folks were shot down and some succeeded.

I also seem to remember some variation of churning GC's to get more GC + Promo cards
Thanks! It's not something that I would (or could) do multiple times, but once would be nice and the gc's purchased elsewhere are supposed to be the same as cash.
Old 11-04-14, 12:53 PM

It looks like the Free promo $10GC for $75 GC Deal Promo is now active -- 11/2/2014 through 12/2/2014 2:59am EST (probably close of business 12/1/2014 in store)

Gift Card Promotion

If this works like previous years, the is one time offer for on line accounts (promo e-GC will be emailed to you around or just after Christmas).
In store this generally is a $10GC for each $75 GC (or multiple thereof) purchase and the promo GC will be activated on 12/26.
If I were to buy 2 would it be best to use different emails to receive the future gift cards, and only buy 1 online of course. Anybody with some past experience reply, thanks.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.