Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Vol. 3, 59.99 at amazon.ca

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-08, 08:01 AM
Cool New Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Vol. 3, 59.99 at amazon.ca

Hey all just ordered The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Vol. 3 for 59.99 at amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0012EM5CY

free shipping for Canadians plus new customers can use coupon code MAPNEWNCSAVE and get 10 off 40 - I think this is only for Canadian customers and you may have to use a visa to make it work since I got the code off of visaperks.ca

Eric
Old 04-29-08, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The way they are releasing/pricing this show is the anti-deal of the decade.
Old 04-29-08, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by cheapdvdho
The way they are releasing/pricing this show is the anti-deal of the decade.

Amen to that. $80 per season so far? Yeesh, I wish I had that kind of scratch to throw around.
Old 04-30-08, 08:28 AM

I agree it's hard to find a good deal on this set, but I've paid in the $40-$50 range for each of the first two. I picked up the first volume at Family Video when they had it as a "steal of the day" for $49.99, plus I used the $5 off coupon. Then when buy.com had a $25 off $75 deal, I picked up volume 2 (which was $72.10) and threw in a memory card that I needed to get anyway, so that made it about $47. But that's the best deals I've been able to come up with. But they're worth it. I haven't watched all the documentaries, but the ones I have seen are good. My wife even got an answer right on a recent philosphy test because of the first volume. The teacher had a question about Tolstoy, even though they never went over him in class (I guess he forgot about it), but she remembered back on the episode that Indy met Tolstoy and figured out the answer. Go figure.
Old 04-30-08, 12:21 PM

For anyone with an all-region DVD player, the R2 editions are priced quite a bit less, as they retail for £44.99 each, or under $90 at current exchange rates. I should make a bet that they'll all go to half-price sometime before the end of the year at amazon UK, making them under $50 a set... (They've got them at £33.98 each at the moment.)